32

I was in my cell doing push-ups. T.T dat on my back giggling. I was kinda upset. Dinah and Camila haven't came to get me yet. I've been in here for four weeks now. I know they're coming to get me now cause I have some guards on my side. I know for sure when we get home they're in for a treat. "Hey!" I paused and looked up at the guard who banged on the metal bars "what the hell you want? Can't you see I'm trying to workout?" I asked annoyed.

He's been giving me trouble ever since I got here. Yeah maybe I stabbed a girl in her eye. But I warned her not to get off of me but she didn't listen. I even counted but she pissed me off. Plus what did y'all expect? I'm a serial killer. "Get up now. Its time for breakfast." He said taking out his cuffs and dangling them on his finger. Ever since the incident I have to be escorted and watched like a hawk.

I got up and walked to the bars. Turning around as he opened it. He put the cuffs on me and purposely over tighten them. "Now don't start with your shit today. I'm not having it." I harshly said getting spit on the side of my face. "Why does your breath smell like dog shit?" I asked making a face. He glared at me and shoved me forward. "Shut the fuck up before I give you a reason to." He threatened. Once we got to the cafeteria we passed by the girl I stabbed. She instantly looked away. Her eye bandaged up.

I was sat at my seat and finally freed. I started eating my food with T.T, Tonya, and Big d. The guards moved away from me but stayed in eye view. "So I heard you bout to break out." Tonya said with a low voice. "Let me guess. Y'all trying get out too?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nope. There's nothing out there for us anymore. We're better off in here." She said. "Yep. Our families basically abandoned us. We're all we got." Big d said.

"Well whenever y'all get out I'll hook y'all up." I genuinely said. "People say your a bitch but your alright. Crazy but cool." Big d said. "Thanks I guess." I said. All of a sudden a gun shout was heard. Then a voice over the intercom. "Hello people of the prison world!" I smirked instantly recognizing the voice as Dinah. "Who's that?" T.T asked. "Our ride out of here." I said. "You've taking some from us. Now we're hear get her back." Dinah said. "So sit back and enjoy the show. Or run." Camila said. Bombs started going off. I grabbed T.T and pulled her aside as people scattered. "You ready?" I asked. "I was born ready!" She said. "Good. Let's do this."

~Paradise