5

"Let's start with little Camila." I said and started typing in her name. A little about me. I am like a nerd I guess. I got straight A's in school. Also in college. I'm really good with technology and building things. I can build literally just about anything. I even built my house and powered my own electricity. My beloved laptop was built by me and I even made my own internet. That way cops couldn't track me cause they wouldn't know where to look. My phone was also built by me. Looks like an Apple iPhone but it's not.

Now back to my research. I hacked into the police reports and found something. "February 1st, 2011. Amasio family... An grease fire started in the evening while the parents were sleeping. None of the kids were there. Police can't figure out how it began. It killed both parents." I read from the article. "Hmm... police can't figure out how any of this started. Sounds like it was intentional."

"Now on to the Estraboa family. January 25, 2011. Shots rang out through the neighborhood in the middle of the night. Neighbors said it was coming from the Estraboa residence. Police found everyone dead. All except Karla Estraboa who was staying with a friend. Neighbors saw a person in all black run out but was never caught. The gun was never found too." I furrowed my eyebrows as I got done reading. "So they never found a gun?" I asked myself. "Something smells fishy." I said.

I got up and went up to my room. Grabbing my phone off my bed and I called Camila. She didn't answer so I called Dinah. She also didn't answer. So I called Normani. "Hey Y/n." She said. "Hey Normani. I was wondering if you knew where Camila or Dinah were?" I asked. "They are actually about to leave. But they won't tell us where they are going. I can tell them you called." She told me.

"No it's ok. I got to finish putting up some things right now." I told her. "Ok I'll talk to you later." Once I hung up and grabbed my keys. I jogged down to my garage. "Looks like we're going for a drive tonight." I said to my car and got in.

A/n~👀👀

A/n~👀👀

~Paradise