35

I was watching Craig of the creek when the news channel cut my show off. "Breaking news. We have been informed that most wanted Y/n L/n has escaped prison. From what we know Camila Cabello and Dinah Jane Hansen helped get her out." They put pictures of us up for people to see. "Oh come on. I'm trying to catch up on the shows I miss. Nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say." I said annoyed. I threw some of my chips at the screen. "Um excuse you." Dinah glared at me. "What?" I asked. "I just cleaned up and your making a mess. You better clean that up." She told me.

"I'll get it in a few." I told her. "Now get it now." She said. I groaned and rolled my body onto the floor. I grabbed the chips and drug my feet to the kitchen. "Thanks babe. Now come cuddle with me." When I got back in the living room Dinah pulled me down to lay with her. Then she placed her entire body on top of mine. "We should go do something. I'm bored." I said. "We can't tho. We need to stay low. Mila and I just broke you out of prison a few days ago."

"I know. But when have we ever stayed low?" I asked. "True but Mila and I missed you." Dinah said with a pout. "I missed y'all too. How about we have a date." I said. She sat up and smiled down at me. "Really?" She asked. I nodded and intertwined our fingers. "Yeah. Go wake up Camila and y'all get ready. Stay upstairs and I'll get everything ready. I'll call y'all when I'm finished." I told her. "Yes! I'm so excited!" Dinah practically ran upstairs full of excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guided the two to the backyard

I guided the two to the backyard. Stopping at the table I stood behind them. "Ok open your eyes." I said. Once they opened there eyes they both gasp. "Babe... it's beautiful." Camila said. I think they even got teary eyed. "I didn't think you'd go all out." Dinah said. "Well I know I missed our anniversary cause of prison. So I decided to make up for that." I said. I helped them both to their seats before sitting in between them them at the head.

"I think I like sweet romantic Y/n. It's hot. Not that you never are." Camila said. "I agree. But I like that we only get to see it." Dinah said. "Well I kinda have to. Cause if I didn't you'd kill me." I joked. "I see no lie." Dinah said with a smirk. "So y'all already know that I'm not the best at these things. But you both know I care and love you both. I want to marry y'all." I said. "Uh no. Restart." Dinah said. "You didn't even ask right. You got to get on your knee." Camila said.

I quietly laughed and pushed my chair back. Then getting in my knee. I looked at them with raised eyebrows. "Continue..." They said. "Dinah to many names and Camila to many... I love you two more than anything. Will you marry me?" I asked. I know. I'm not the best but can you blame me. I've never done this for anyone. "Yes!" They started happy dancing in there seat. "I don't have the rings yet. But I promise to get some soon." I told them. " it ok babe. We understand." Camila said. "Y'all do know we won't be able to actually get married right. Like a ceremony." Dinah said. "We still can. It'll just be private. We don't need paperwork to prove it." I said and they nodded. "Now let's eat before the food go cold."

~Paradise