6

"And the bats have left the cave." I said. Camila and Dinah had just left the house. I waited till they got a few feet away and followed behind them slowly. They drove around for like an hour until they came up to this house. They parked around the corner. I keep driving before turning around and parking beside their car. Then getting out and following them as they snuck through the trees to a house. The neighborhood was like one the ones that were rich. The houses were spread out from each other.

"What are y'all up to?" I whispered. They jumped the fence and went through the back door. I did the same and peeked through the window. "Oh damn..." I said as I saw them tying up a guy. The sliding door was slightly open so I could hear them. "Remember when Dinah and I were on our date and you kept trying to hit on us?" Camila asked. I didn't know they were dating. That's hot. "I didn't know you two were dating." He said and tried to get out of the rope. "But we told you that we weren't interested at all. Then on the way out you grabbed my ass." Dinah said angrily.

"And you had the audacity to follow us to the store and kiss me! What type of fucked up shit is that!" Camila yelled. "I'm sorry. Is that what you want to hear? Now let me go." He said. "How about a no." Dinah said and placed a cloth in his mouth. Then placing tape on his mouth. "Let's get this over with Dinah. I don't want the girls questioning us again." Camila said. Long story short they killed him. I smirked and hopped back over the fence. Then waited on the hood of my car for them to show up.

"Excuse me? What are you doing by my car?" Dinah asked. Since it was dark they couldn't really see my face. "You know if you want to be secret killers you have to be more careful." I said. I turned on the flashlight on my phone and pointed it at my face. "Y-Y/n?" They stuttered out. "Yep. Now follow me."

A/n~ oh and these are your cars.

~Paradise

~Paradise