44

"Ok wait." Ally says. Dinah finished her story and the we convinced Camila to tell hers. "So Dinah set her parents on fire. Camila shot both her parents and little sister who survived." She said. Dinah and Camila nodded. "And you were both 14 and never got caught?" Lauren asked. "Pretty much yeah." Camila said. "Wow... ok that's a lot to process. I mean yeah I know your all serial killers. But still..." Lauren let out a breath and shook her head.

"So what's your story Y/n?" Normani asked. "Who says I have a story?" I asked. "Everyone has one. Weather it's good or bad." She said. "Yeah baby... what's your story?" Camila asked. "We told ours. It's only right if you tell us yours." Dinah said. I sighed before sitting up off the ground. "Fine. I'll tell you my story. In the morning. I'm tired."

The next morning
Y/n's Flashback (9 years old)

"Where the fuck is... dinner!!" Dad slurred as he got out of bed. The is a everyday thing. My mom takes car of my little brother and I. My dad too. I hate him because he beats my mom and I. I wish I was bigger so I could protect us from him. "Y/n... baby I need you to go upstairs with Malcom. Lock the door and don't come out." She placed the four year old in my arms and pushed me down the hall. I quickly went into my room and locked the door.

"Daddy mad again?" Malcom quietly asked me. By now he knew to stay quiet. "Yes but don't worry. I'll protect you from him." I said and kissed his forehead. "But... mommy..." He whimpered out. "I know buddy. But you don't have to worry about that ok." He nodded. He was still had a pout on his lips letting me know he was still upset. "Here. Watch Mickey Mouse on my tablet." I placed the headphones on his ears and we sat on the floor.

We didn't have a bed. So we just had a bunch of covers and pillows for cushion. Soon my moms screams were heard throughout the house. I hugged Malcom closer to me and wiped away the tear that fell. Soon it went quiet. But I stayed put since we're not aloud out. Soon it was dark out. "Y/n!" I heard my dad yelled. "Y/n get in here now!" He yelled again. I laid down my sleeping brother and hurried to my dad.

When I got to the living room I gasped. My mom laid there lifeless in her pool of blood. My heart sunk as I choked back a sob. "Is she-" I started but he interrupted me. "Dead? Yes now help me bury her out back. I don't need anyone finding out." He said. "No. You can't do that. We have to tell someone." I said. My breath was taken away when he grabbed me by my throat. "Your gonna do as I said. Now grab the shovel while I get her." He said. When he let go I stumbled out back.

"By the time I finish cleaning up in there you better be finished." I nodded quickly as he I'm ent back inside. "Mommy..." I mumbled and dropping down beside her body. "You can't leave us now." I hugged her body as I cried.

~Paradise