36

"Emergency!!" Camila yelled as she ran to the backyard. "What happened?" I asked. "Get inside now. You don't want to be seen." She said. I heard a helicopter in the distance. I grabbed Dinah and we ran inside. Dinah grabbed the remote to the house and closed the windows. "Ok what's going on?" I asked. "I decided to look at security footage from in town and close to us. Since police and swat are on the hunt for us. Look at this." Camila turned on the tv and connected it to her laptop. "They are about three to two miles away from us and getting closer." She told us.

"What the fuck!" I said. "T.T!" I called out. "Yes y/n?" She ran into the room. "Get your stuff packed and ready to go. We're leaving in twenty minutes." I told her. "Awww... I really liked it." She pouted and went to do what I said. "I didn't even get to dye my hair?" Camila said. I smiled and pecked her lips. "It's ok. You can do it when we find another place." I told her. She smiled and nodded. Dinah and I already died our hairs. "But in the mean time I need to talk to Rio and Tyrell."

I headed to the back room where the two men were. "What's up boss?" Tyrell said. I closed the door behind me and took a deep breath. "So why haven't y'all told us police were closing in on us?" I calmly asked. Their eyes widened. "What? Our guys computer is down and we didn't know." Rio said. "So you didn't think to tell us this. We could've been more prepared." I said glaring at him. "I told Tyrell that and he said we'd have it fixed in time." I held up my hand not wanting to hear him anymore.

"You know what I'm done with you two anyways. Y'all can leave." I told them. "We're fired?" Tyrell asked. "Yes now get your shit and get out." I said. They sighed and got all their stuff. "What about our pay?" Rio asked. I walked out the room and grabbed two bags. Going back to them and throwing it to their feet. "You can leave now." I said. "Just like that?" They asked. "Just like that." I said. They grabbed their things and left.

I smirked going to grab my sniper. Then going to the roof. "What are you doing?" Mila asked me. "Just giving them a small goodbye present." I watched as they loaded up the truck. "Ohh can I do it?" T.T asked me. "Sure. Don't let them leave." I told her. "Is everything we need packed?" I asked my girlfriends. We went to our room. They nodded. "Already. We're just waiting on you." Dinah said. Shots was heard as I grabbed the bags. "Great. Let's go."

~Paradise