33

T.T and I crab walked our way through the crowd of people running around. T.T and I were giving amor to put on. Before I could finish I was shoved on top of someone. I looked down seeing it was the same dickhead guard. I quickly stood up smirking at him. "Y/n L/n! Your not getting away that easily." He said. "Oh I think I am. There's really nothing you can do about it." I said. "Don't make this fucking hard. Now turn around so I can cuff you." He said.

"I'd rather take the hard way." I said. "You asked for this." He reached for this?" I held up his pistol. I saw fear start to rise up in his eyes. "H-How'd you get that?" He asked. I shrugged and cocked the gun. "Honestly I don't know. But what I do know is that I'm going to use it." I said. He jumped back as pointed it at him. "No please! Help!" He yelled. He tried to run but I tripped him. I grabbed him but his collar. Then stomped on his knee breaking it. Some of my guys ran pass shooting at other guards.

"Come on T.T. I've got something to before we leave." I drug the screaming man to opened created by the explosion. Fire burning around us. "I wonder what it'll feel like to have my face burned off. How about you let me know we your finished." I said. "Wait! No!!" He screamed in agony as I shoved his face into the fire. I was hit with the smell of burning flesh. I picked him and and threw him to the side.

"Looks like this is my house now." I lead T.T out the building and saw a helicopter waiting. "Babe!" Dinah and Camila yelled running towards me. They both threw their arms around me. "We missed you so much." They said. "I missed y'all too. But you wouldn't have had to if you came to get me when I said to." I said and glaring at them. They both nervously looked at. "Well you see it was Camila's fault." Dinah snitched. "Oh thanks a lot Dinah. Just throw me in a ditch and watch me die." Camila said glaring at the girl.

"Mila?" I asked. "Ok fine I was upset you left. So I decided to let you stay a little longer. Dinah didn't want to but she soon agreed with me after I ate her out." Camila said playing with her fingers. "Oh I see..." I trailed off and headed to the helicopter. "Are you mad?" They asked. "Not at all." I said helping T.T in. "She's definitely upset." Dinah said. "Just wait till we get home."

~Paradise