39

Camila's Flashback

"Let me see your report card Karla." My mom said. "Um, may I freshen up first?" I asked. "Ahora mismo. I won't ask you again." She demanded. I sighed and took my backpack off. I took out the paper and handed it to her. My dad got up from where he was to look at it. I nervously played with my fingers as they looked at my grades. Before I knew it I was knocked down and my face stung.

"What the hell is this Karla!" My dad yelled. I blinked back my tears and held my cheek. "I'm sorry. I tried my best. I promise I did." I said. "No you didn't! If you did you would've had an a! Not a b!" He yelled. "Karla I'm really disappointed with you." Mom shook her head at me. "See what you've done. You've upset your mother. Why can't you just be like Sofi." He said making me look down. "Go to your room. No get out of the house until I tell you to come back." He told me. Grabbing me by my arm and dragging me outside. Then slamming the door shut.

Tears ran down my face as I walked away from the house. Both sadness and anger. My phone rang so I answered it. "Hello?" I asked without looking at it. "Camila? Are you crying?" Ariana, my best friend asked. "No..." I quietly answered. "Your parents kicked you out again?" She asked. I nodded even tho she couldn't see me. "Yeah. They saw my report card and got mad." I told her.

"Where are you? You can come to my house." She asked. "I'm still on my street. I'll come over now." I said. "Ok great. I'll tell my mom now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to Ari's house she was already waiting and let me in. "Hey are you ok?" She asked me. "Not really." I said. "Who slapped you!?" She asked when she saw the handprint on my cheek. "My dad. But it's ok. At least it was just a slap this time." I said. "Don't say that. It isn't right how they're treating you." She said. "Come on. Let's go to my room. I got ice cream and movies waiting. Plus a bag full of snacks." I smiled and followed her up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a day of movies and snacks Ari was fast asleep. I laid there in deep thoughts. How could I get away from my parents? Finally be free of them. I groaned and sat up. Grabbing my shoes and quietly leaving. I decided to just go on a walk. I had a key to Ariana's house since I practically stayed there. As much as I hated thinking it I wondered what it would be if my parents were dead.

I rubbed my covered hands together as the cold air blew against me. I found myself inside of my house and unlocking my fathers safe. Grabbing his fully loaded gun. I don't know what happened next. Except I was standing over my parents dead body. Rage coursing through my veins.

A/n~ Camila would be 14 here before Fifth Harmony.

~Paradise