25

"I think it's my turn for some revenge." Dinah and I broke away from our make out session and looked at the bedroom door. Camila was standing there eating a banana. "What?" Dinah asked completely confused. "I want to get revenge on someone." Camila said again. "Oh of course. What you trying to dol?" I asked. I got off of Dinah and sat in between her legs.

"Well there's this ex. Dinah you know him. We used to date when ever Dinah and I broke up at one point. He was great at one point but then he screwed up. He also screwed a lot of girls who weren't me. When Dinah found out she wanted to cut his dick off and let him choke on it. But I wanted to just wait some." Camila explained. "Oh him. I hate him." Dinah said. I looked at them confused.

"Who? The Austin guy?" I asked. "No not him. I'm talking about Shawn Mendes. Austin was just pr." Camila told me. "Oh I didn't know y'all dated." I said. "Really? You usually know everything. But we keep it a secret. I didn't really like him tho." She said. "I stay away from most of the both of y'all ex's." I said and they nodded. "So what do you have planned Mila?" Dinah asked.

"Well we are heading to L.A tonight. I found out that he was having a concert that night. So I was thinking we popped up at his hotel and pay him a little visit. I have a plan. But I'll tell you two later." She said. "I'm down. All I need is  time and place." I said. "Great. Now get dressed cause we leave in an hour." Camila said and walked out. "But don't you want to join us! It's our last day in Japan!" I yelled. "Fine but after that we shower and leave." Camila said as came back in. She threw her shirt off and climbed in bed with us." 

A/n~ if any of you have read my imagines book and read the chapter CRZY the next chapter is that. But I'm changing it up.

~Paradise