34

As soon as we arrived, I grabbed Camila and sat her in the chair on the other side of the room. I grabbed her arms so that I could pull them behind the chair, tying them together so she was unable to move away. I tugged on the small rope to make sure it was tight enough before standing up with a light smirk on my face. "Now you won't be able to move." I spoke as I came to stand in front of the smaller girl.

Camila looked up at me with a raised eyebrow but I matched her look with a challenging one of my own. I turned around with a wink to go find my other girlfriend who was hiding somewhere. "Dinah." I called out but received no response. I hummed to myself while walking through the house trying to find the Polynesian, not liking that she was forcing me to find her at this point. I had to survey the house a couple of times until I had actually found the former singer. "Now you're not going to like what I have planned for you since you hid from me." A wicked smile plastered on my face. The Polynesian squealed and tried to run away but I easily caught her before throwing her over my shoulder. "Y/n no!" Dinah yelled as she hit my back repeatedly.

I walked us back to the room where Camila was tied up, trying to escape the knots I placed her in. "Stop trying to escape." I spoke to the Cuban as I threw Dinah down on the bed. I looked back at Camila before ridding myself of my shirt, exposing my tattoos that I knew the girls loved. I threw the shirt to the side before going to the bed to undress Dinah and leaving her in her underwear. My plan was to get Camila as worked up as possible without her being able to do anything. I knew she was struggling against the chair because I could hear her shuffling every so often. I kissed between Dinah's thighs knowing how much she hated the teasing I was going to punish her with.

Seeing our girlfriend like this was something I knew Camila couldn't resist, she was loving every second of watching Dinah minus the being tied up part. I knew I had to work quickly before the shortest girl was able to remove the ropes around her wrists. Dinah palmed at my jeans that were now sporting a tent between my legs. With her help I was able to remove my pants but I could also hear Camila start to struggle more than before. I smirked to myself and leaned into Dinah's lips for a passionate kiss that elicited a moan from the Polynesian. I slipped my hand behind her back to unhook the bra she was wearing so that I could slide it down her shoulders, moving to her underwear next. After Dinah was fully naked I heard a whine coming from the back of the room.

"Y/n let me go." Camila groaned as she thrashed in her spot. "Shut up Mila, it's my turn." Dinah moaned out as I trailed my hand between her thighs, traveling painstakingly close to her center. Eventually I took mercy on the shorter but tall girl and let my finger glide against her folds where I was met with her swollen clit. I massaged the bud between my fingers as I trailed my kisses down her down where I knew I would mark her as mine. Dinah grabbed my forearm with an ironlike grip where she pushed my hand further down her center where my fingers came in contact with her entrance.

I easily slipped them in which allowed me to receive a gasp in response before a long moan was drawn out. "Y/n!" Camila hissed while stomping her feet against the ground. Dinah grabbed the pillow behind her head so that she could launch it in Camila's direction, effectively hitting her in the face since she had no way to dodge it. "Don't listen to her daddy, just fuck me already." Dinah moved her hands to pull at my head so that she could bring me back to her lips. I added another finger to stretch her entrance more so I knew she was ready for me. The movement elicited a loud moan from the woman beneath me as I pressed my fingers against her g-spot repeatedly.

I could feel her walls begin to close in on my fingers and I instantly knew she was close to coming. I pulled out my fingers and quickly released myself from my boxers to push into the hole I had just left. "Oh fuck!" Dinah cursed as soon as I entered her. The Polynesian clung onto me tightly as I set a pounding pace. "You two always think you can defy me, but I'm going to show you both who's in charge here." I spoke and looked over at Camila who had completely stopped trying to escape.

Her head was thrown back against the headrest of the chair but her eyes were wide and attentive to what I was doing to our girlfriend. I smirked to myself and looked back at Dinah who had her eyes screwed shut in pleasure. I pinned her hands above her head and forced myself to go deeper with every thrust. I felt the same feeling I had around my fingers but now it was around my cock instead which told me that Dinah was close. I leaned down to bite at her collarbone when I could feel myself nearing my own release but I had to make sure Dinah came first. I hooked my arm under her thigh and pushed it closer to her body since it would allow me to travel deeper than before while I tried to quicken my pace if that was still possible.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming! Y/n I'm coming." Dinah moaned loudly as she clawed my back with her free hand. Eventually I felt a gush if wetness against my stomach but the clenching feeling of her center brought me to my own release, so I quickly pulled out and pumped myself until I came on Dinah's stomach. I breathed out heavily as Dinah did the same, her body laying limp against the bed while her eyes fluttered closed. I looked behind me to see Camila with her eyes closed as well, but I knew she was well awake. As soon as I stood up from the bed, Camila's eyes snapped open and watched me as I picked up our girlfriend and headed to the door. I left with one last wink and took Dinah to another room to lay down. I knew I would return to Camila eventually but I wanted her to believe that I was actually going to leave her tied up to that chair.

Dinah was already fast asleep against my side as I laid in the bed but I couldn't return to the other room yet where Camila was. I watched the clock as I rubbed Dinah's back while she slept. I would only be in here for an hour tops and I was counting down every minute. When I felt like it would be good enough, I slipped out of Dinah's hold and returned to Camila only to see that her eyes were closed and she seemed like she was asleep. I walked behind her to rid of the rope and her arms fell limp against her sides. I picked up the smaller girl and laid her on the bed while simultaneously undressing her. She was a very light sleeper so by the time I was finished, she began to stir but I knew how to surprise her. Her hand came to rub at her sleepy eyes and once she saw me, her face formed into one of confusion.

"Y/n?" She asked but while she was distracted I slipped myself into her awaiting entrance that was still very wet from earlier. Her confused face became slacked as her jaw dropped open with a moan slipping out in the form of a small 'oh'. I smirked to myself and stopped my movement once I was fully sheathed inside of her. "Did you think I was going to leave you hanging like that?" I whispered darkly into her ear before biting down on the lobe. I pulled my hips back before snapping them upwards quickly which caused Camila to throw her head back.

After the initial thrust, I knew Camila was a lot dirtier than Dinah so I had to flip her onto her stomach so I could re-enter her from behind. I pulled her ass back against me as I finally set a slow pace, making sure my thrusts were hard enough to still give her pleasure. "Fuck Y/n." Camila whimpered against the pillow that her face was pressed up against. I laid so that my front was pressed tightly against her back while her ass bounced with every thrust. I watched myself slide in and out of her hole but I knew she would take a bit longer than Dinah since she didn't have any prior preparation like our other girlfriend did. I groaned at the tightness around me and laid my forehead against Camila's back as my eyes shut tightly. These girls took so much out of me and I barely had enough to go around the both of them.

I reached my hand around Camila's leg to her center where I found her clit which elicited a loud moan. "Fuck me papi." Camila pushed her hips back against me which only egged me on. I pushed harder than before until finally Camila came around me with no warning whatsoever. "Fuck Mila." I cursed as I found myself overcome by emotion. Again I quickly pulled out once I felt myself release as ropes of my cum shot out of my tip and onto Camila's ass. Both of us had to come down from our highs before I could even think about speaking. "Do you want to go lay with Dinah?"

Instead of verbally replying, Camila could only nod her head in response which caused me to pick her up and take her into the same room that our girlfriend was sleeping in. I set her down next to Dinah and soon enough she was passed out too. I smiled to myself as I looked down at my girlfriends as I slid into the bed myself.

A/n~ as requested by @5hPrettyM1DPhoenix

This was written by h_g_13

~Paradise