20

"BABE WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I jumped up out of my sleep ready to fight. "Relax baby. It's just me." Camila said laughing. "Jesus! You can't just scream at me while I'm sleep like that." I told her and laid back down. "Sorry. But it's an emergency with the serum." She said. Camila walked over and sat on my lap with her laptop. I sat up and look at the screen. Then she clicked play.

"Alright this all happened why we were sleep. My alarm went off waking me up and I quickly recorded it." She told me. I watched as Dr. Elijah quickly put a bottle of serum in a briefcase. Guards on every inch of him. Then they quickly left the building. The camera switched to outside the building and him getting into a van. "After that I hacked into his account and saw he bought a ticket to Tokyo Japan." Camila told her. "Ok then. Give me an hour and I'll have a plan." I said. She nodded and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls and I got out of the car and I tossed my keys to one of the one of Tyrell's guys

The girls and I got out of the car and I tossed my keys to one of the one of Tyrell's guys. "I have a tracker on my car. If there's a scratch it'll tell me and I'll know where you go. Take it straight to my place or I'll kill your ass." I warned him. He nodded and got in and left. "Tyrell and Rio! You and your men will be on my other jet. I do hope you all respect my property." I told them. "Of course boss. Wee wouldn't want to damage anything of your." Rio said.

"Great. I'll see you there." The girls and I got in since our bags were put in already. Soon we were in the air. "When we get there we'll keep low for two days. Then we'll get to work." I told them. "Yes! I can't wait to try a bunch of Japanese food." Dinah said. "And buy their cute toys." Camila said. "And since we're going to be up here for seventeen hours... I'm going to bed." Dinah said. "Me too. I'm to tired to do anything right now." Camila said. "I'll just sit here all lonely then." I said. "Get in here!" They yelled. I smirked before going into the small room.

~Paradise