13

"And first on the list we got Tyrell. Come on down." I said as he walked into the warehouse with two guys behind him. "Have a seat sunny." I said and kicked a metal chair to him. I grabbed it and took a seat. The sound of a heavy metal doors opening and closing was heard. Rio walks in with two guys as well. "Next on the list is Rio. Come on down and maybe you can win a car!" I said and kicking a chair to him as well. I stopped the chair from hitting him and stood there. "Yo what is this?" He asked.

"That's what the fuck I'm trying to figure out. You gone explain why we here?" Tyrell asked. I chuckled and smirked as Camila sat on my lap. Dinah standing behind me with her hands placed on my shoulders. "Wo there buddy. Careful how you speak to me." I said. "Are you threatening me?" He asked. "Depends on how you take it."

"Look I really don't have all day to just be sitting here." Rio said. "I've done research on you two. I like what I see too. Rio your good at transporting things secretly. I could use that for what I've got in stored." I said to him. "And Tyrell... your good at fighting and getting what you want. I've seen your men fight too. Same with you Rio. I could use some of that strength." I said.

"I hope you know I don't do this shit for free." Rio said. "I agree with ese here. I don't work for free." Tyrell said. "And why you got the fifth harmony girls with you?" He asked. "They're my girls. Dinah can you get the bags?" I asked. She grabbed the two bags from behind me and threw them in front of each men. Then she grabbed a chair and sat beside me. "Go ahead. Open them." I gestured towards the bags and placed my hand in Dinah's thigh.

"Sheesh! I ain't ever seen this much fucking money!" Tyrell said. "All I ask is you guys work for me. I also need some of your men. Then you can have those plus some." I told them. "You got yourself a deal." Tyrell said. He went to shake my hand and I shook my head. "Y/n doesn't do touching." Camila said. "Rio?" I asked. "Alright I'm in. But who exactly are you?" Rio asked. I pointed the tv to the left of us and clicked play. It started playing news reports of people I killed and some the girls killed. Camila and Dinah stood up. So did I. "You can just think of me as the real life Joker."

~Paradise