19

"Girls meet me in the basement!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" They yelled. I chuckled as my mind went the wrong way. As I walked to the basement I left trails of arrows on the wall. It was to help them find their way to it since they had no idea we had a basement. When I got to the basement door I put like six arrows pointing at the hidden door. Then walked in and closed the door. I made my way down the stairs and decided to play Pac-Man while I was.

I glanced to the side when I heard the door opened. Then going back to my game. "What the fuck is this?" Dinah asked as they came down the stairs. "This is my laboratory." I said. I smacked the arcade game when the blue ghost caught me. "Damn it!" I said in frustration. "Laboratory my ass. This is clearly a game room." Dinah said. "Hey every lab doesn't have to have chemicals. I wanted a gaming lab." I told her before jumping on the couch.

"Um how come we don't know about this room?" Camila asked me. They sat across from me. "Because sometimes I need my space from y'all. This is where I go when I disappear." I said and shrugged. "That's rude!" Camila said and tossed the remote at me. "Eh... that's fair enough. I have my hiding spot y'all don't know about either."  Dinah said. "Actually I know where it is. I just don't bother you when you go. You to Camila." I said remembering the night I found her loudly going into the attic.

"Ok now down to business. I called you down her cause I have a mission and need your help with it." I told them. "I'm listening." Camila said. "So there's this scientist. Dr. Elijah Thompson. He's made this serum that makes humans really powerful. So powerful we wouldn't be able to be to be killed." I told them. Dinah smirked. "And you want to steal it from him?" She asked.

"Yes I do. Since Camila is really good at hacking into things I want you to hack into his building. Check all cameras and see where the serum goes. Dinah you good with weapons and sneaking around." I said. Then Camila interrupted me. "She's not good at sneaking if you know where her hiding spot is."

"True but I'm just good at keeping tabs on everyone. Also she sneaky when needed." I said. "Anyways you'll go in with me under disguise and we'll make layouts of the place. Camila keep watch of us. After that we'll all go back a few days later and get what we need. Got it?" I asked. They both nodded. "I'll get started now." Camila said. "Can I play a game?" Dinah asked. "Go ahead babe. Oh and Camila if he moves it else where let me know." I told her. "Of course. I'll let you know what I see in a few hours."

A/n- thank you everyone for 1k followers. I really appreciate all of you and your support

~Paradise