40

"How'd you do it?" I asked. Ariana stared back at me. She was tied to a chair in her room. "Do what?" She stuttered out. "How'd you get Camila to chair her mind? To get you down?" I answered. "I-I don't know. I just talked to her." She replied. "What are you to her? Obviously not someone she wants to date. But she clearly cares about you." I said. "We grew up together. We were best friends and I helped her through a lot." She told me. "Oh yeah. I remember her telling me about you." I stood up making her flinch. "Since I gotta be nice now I'll get you food. What do you want?" I asked. "I'm not hungry." She said looking down. "Alrighty then. I'm out." I left the room and headed to the kitchen.

Camila's POV

I peeked in the room Ariana was in. She was laid on the bed. But I couldn't tell if she was sleeping or not. Dinah moved her so she could be more comfortable and sleep. She was chained to the bed. I quietly walked in and she sat up looking at me. Frowned as she looked at me with sadness. "What do you want?" Asked Ariana. "I'm sorry." I said. "Were you really going to kill me?" She asked. "No... yes... I don't know." I said confused myself.

"I thought we were best friends. But I clearly don't know the real you." She said angrily. I shook my head and moved to sit by her. She slightly moved away but I already expected it. It hurt for her to. But I know I hurt her more with my decisions. "But you do know me. You just don't know this half of me." I told her. "I thought we told each other everything. What happened to that?" She asked again. I could tell she wanted to cry but she didn't. "I can tell you that now. I was to scared to them. I knew you'd judge me and leave." Ariana nodded and wiped her eyes. "Fine then. Start from the beginning." I took a deep breath before letting it out. "Alright, I'll start with what actually happened to my parents."

A/n~ went to my cousins graduation. I swear that lady that was talking told her whole life story. It was a good speech but she was like those preachers that say "I won't be up here long".  But it was better cause I got to see my baby cousins

~Paradise