16

"Woooooo!!" I yelled as I jumped in our pool. We were now in a location deep in woods. "This is nice. Water is the right temperature." Dinah said as slowly lowered her body into the pool. "Your right. It feels just right." Camila said as she sat on the side with her legs in. "Your not even in the pool. Get in." I told her. "No babe." She said and continued reading. I smirked and went underwater.

I swam till I got in front of Camila and grabbed her legs. When I resurfaced I heard her scream making me laugh. "What the fuck! You scared me." She said and smacked my shoulder. I grabbed her book out her hand. "I'll talk this." I tossed the book on one of the pool chairs. Then I picked up Camila and tossed her in.

"Y/n L/n! I'm going to kill you!" Camila screamed and wiped the water out her face. "You should've got in the pool dumbass." Dinah said coming up to us. "So... Camila what made you crack?" I asked. Camila looked at me confused. "Excuse me?" She said. "Like what made you the way you are today?" I asked making her sigh. "You really wanna know?" She asked me. I nodded. "I do."

"My parents were abusive. From a very young age they had my life planned out. Camila study so you'll end up have a great life. Camila there's no time for fun. They wanted me to be some kind of genius. Every report card I brought had to have straight A's. If not I got beatings. They'd beat me till I remembered everything I studied. so bad that I'd end up with cuts and bruises" Camila said.

"Then there were the boyfriends they'd make me date. I didn't like any of them. Well maybe a few. But they were all the same. They were abusive towards me or they just cheated. They were only their for the money my parents was giving them anyways. There was also the times they'd tell me to be like Sofi. I hated that. Anyways one day I had enough and I shot both my parents. Sofi too but I heard she survived and is out in Mexico somewhere. She doesn't remember me tho." Camila finished.

"Oh... I'm sorry if you felt like I was pressuring to talk about this. You didn't have to if you didn't want to." I said. "You ok babe?" Dinah asked her. "I'm ok and I wanted to talk about it." Camila said and smiled. "I'd like to be alone tho." She said before getting out the pool and going inside. "Hey you didn't do anything wrong. She just hates the thought her parents. Don't worry tho. Just give her some space." Dinah told me wrapping her arms around me. I nodded glancing over at the house.

~Paradise