29

"Y/n go left!" Camila yelled through the earpiece I was wearing. "I just went left! Stop yelling at me!" I yelled back. "Who do you think your yelling at?!" She asked. "I'm yelling at you!" I said. "Both of you shut up!" Dinah screamed in her mic. Camila and I huffed. "Now I found the diamonds in the room I was searching. Y/n did you find the other half?" She asked. "Not yet. No." I said. "Well you need to hurry up. I hear sirens coming our way." She said. "She's right. Police and swat team will get here in less than five minutes." Camila said.

"Alright. Dinah you get out of here. I'll be out in just a second." I said. "But what about you?" Dinah asked. "Don't worry. I got this." I told her. Dinah quickly left the building even tho she didn't want to. "Babe hurry. They just pulled up and surrounded the entire building. I can cause a distraction right now." Camila said. "No. You two get out of here." I said. "What? We're not leaving without you!" Dinah said angrily. "I'll be fine. Just come for me in a week or two." I said. "Ugh! You better know what your doing." Dinah said.

"I do. I always do." I threw my gun on the ground away from me and sat on the metal chair. Patiently waiting on the law enforcement to show up. I could hear their heavy boots stomping against the grounds as they searched every room. Soon the door was knocked off the hinges. "GET ON THE GROUND! NOW!" The heavily armored man screamed. I smirked and slowly stood up. "I SAID TO GET ON GROUND!" He yelled again. "Relax dude. I'm getting there. You know I'm getting quite old. I gotta move slowly."

I quickly grabbed my pistol and pointed it at him. I laughed as he shot back. My bullet wounds slowly healing themselves. Only difference is my gun shot out a tiny flag. "You really thought I was gonna shot you." I said laughing harder. I was harshly forced to the ground and handcuffed. "Your getting away this time." One of them said and yanked me up to my feet. Then getting in my face. "Oh yeah? That's what they all say." I said. "But I always find a way out." I whispered. Glaring at him through his mask with a wicked smirk on my face. "Get her out of her!"

~Paradise