14

Previously on CRZY...

"Y/n doesn't do touching." Camila said. "Rio?" I asked. "Alright I'm in. But who exactly are you?" Rio asked. I pointed the tv to the left of us and clicked play. It started playing news reports of people I killed and some the girls killed. Camila and Dinah stood up. So did I. "You can just think of me as the real life Joker."

"What have we gotten ourselves into?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all in a bullet proof van. The girls, Rio, "So what exactly are we doing?" Rio asked. "You ask to much questions." Camila said. "I just don't want to fuck up the job." He said. "We're going to visit an old friend of mine." Dinah said. "Uh ok?" He said unsure. I slide the small window behind me up. "Make a left up here." I told the driver.

I looked at the men that were that sat along the sides of the van. The van came to a stop and the door opened. "All you all need to do is keep watch and protect my girls. Not that they need the protection tho." I stepped out the car and helped my girlfriends out. Rio and Tyrell stepped out after and started directing there men.

"Is he here?" Camila asked Dinah. "Yep. I just texted him. He said he was over by the bleachers." Dinah told us. "How do you want to do this?" Dinah asked. "Do how you want. After all you it's your revenge." I told her. She nodded and bit her lip. "Ok I want y'all to circle around and come in on both sides do he can't run. I'll figure out the rest as I go." Dinah said. "Alright we'll see you there." Camila said. Dinah pecked both our lips and walked off.

We were at Dinah's old high school in California. Meeting with her ex to make our big debut. "Alright babygirl. You go right and I'll go left." I told Camila. "Ok. I'll see you there." She said and kissed me. Let's do this.

~Paradise