41

I woke up thinking one of my girlfriends were up moving around. Until I heard the front door downstairs open. But they were both still sleeping on me. I quickly sat up and listened. "You heard that too?" Camila asked. I looked down and saw the two were awake as well. "Yeah. You think Ariana finally broke free?" I asked and got up. "Nope. I checked an hour ago and she was fast asleep." Dinah said. "Ariana we're here!" A voice called out. "Let's meet our guests."

We all left the room and quietly made our way through the hallway. I pointed at a room and Dinah nodded. She went in the while we continued. "Where the fuck are you sis!" Another voice yelled. "Go in the room with Ariana." I told Camila. "You got it Papi." She said. Camila disappeared and I walked to the stairs. I squatted down and peered over the railing. "I thought you said the sleepover was today?" One of them asked. "It was. Maybe she went out to get last minute stuff." Another said.

"Then why are we in the house. Shouldn't we wait?" She asked. "If she didn't want us in the house she wouldn't have given us a spare key." The other said. "Ok how about we just check her room up stairs?" I left my spot and went into a guest room hiding behind the door. "You know I haven't heard from her in a few days. Her manager was planning on coming to check on her today. He wants me to contact him when we see her." She said.

"Why didn't he come over before?" One asked. "Well I think he said she was sick. Since it washed off days he wanted her to rest." She said. I moved from my spot and peeked around the corner. They opened Ariana's door and walked in. "What type of freaky shit is this?" The blonde asked. I walked up behind them but stayed behind the wall. "Girls! What are you doing here?" Ariana asked. "For the slumber party. Remember you invited us?" The brunette asked.

"Oh right. Look girls I think you should leave. It's really not a good time." Ariana stuttered our. "Ariana are you ok? Are you in trouble?" They asked. "She's not in trouble. She's doing just fine." I heard Camila say and step out the closet. "What the fuck!" I stood behind them as they stared at Camila. "Only cause Camila is best friends with her. Kinda disappointed tho." Dinah said coming through the window. Don't ask how but she legit just swung in.

"I'm calling the cops." One of them whispered but I heard since I was standing behind them. I placed my hand in the girls shoulder and took her phone. "I don't think you'll be doing that Lauren. Any of you for that matter." I pocketed the phone as she froze in place. "Hi ladies. I was beginning to wonder when we'd have a reunion. I guess it's now." I smiled wrapping my arm around Ally's arm.

A/n~ I thought it was time to reunite fifth harmony again since they don't seem to be doing it in real life.

~Paradise