42

Dinah's POV

I sat in the rocking chair holding a pair of scissors in my hand. Y/n on the floor beside me making growling noises. The girls and Ariana seated on the couch chained together. "Once... upon... a time. There was a girl and her shadow." I said in a creepy voice. I started laughing before I could get another word in. "Come on Dinah!" Y/n yelled and threw her arms up in frustration. "We've been over this scene twice." She said. "I told you she wouldn't make it without laughing." Camila said. "Sorry babe but it's to funny." I said.

"You know for one the most wanted serial killers you aren't very scary." Normani said. "I can be scary if you'd like." Y/n said looking dead in her eyes. Normani gulped and shook her head. "Never mind. I'll just be quiet." She said. "She's kidding. Don't let her scare you." I said. "You all scare us." Ally said. "Are you going to kill us?" Ally asked with ready eyes. "Please don't cry Ally. We won't kill you. We meant it when we said y'all are like family to us." Camila reassured her. But obviously they won't believe us.

"How can we believe you? Your murders." Lauren spat out. Camila, Y/n , and I feigned pain and clutched ourselves. "Murders is such a horrible word." I said. "We prefer CRZY." Y/n said. "But don't call us that unless you really want to die." Camila told them. "Ok what happened?" Normani asked. "What?" I asked confused. "What made you this way? Nobody ever expected this from either of y'all." She explained. "Ohhh story time. I already told my story and I'm not saying it again. Maybe I'll write it and give it to you three. Or ask Ari. She knows now." Camila said.

"Well then Dinah... I guess it's your turn." Y/n said. She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around herself. Then laid on the ground. "Fine... But don't interrupt me." Everyone went quiet and listened. "Basically my parents didn't show no interest in me. Unless it's was cooking for everyone, watching the kids, or my dad letting his friends sleep with me for money."

~Paradise