21

For the two days we were here we spent planning and getting things ready. Going over the plans the Rio and Tyrells men. Now it's the third day and we are getting guns and cars ready for tonight. I put on my armored suit but left the helmet off. I ripped of the police sticker and put on one that said Joker. "Why didn't you put colors in my suit? Also give it outlines of my boobs." Dinah asked me. "I asked you how you wanted it." I said. I saw her struggling to get the strap around herself.

So I helped her with that and her boots strap. "Shut up. I changed my mind." She said and smacked my head. Camila walked in with her eyes glued to her laptop. Of course Camila's not going. Well she'll be sitting in the van while we go in. She'll also be talking to us through the mic we'll have in our ears. "Ok the serum is still in the building. It's locked up in a room with lasers." Camila started.

"So while you both are going through the building I'll guide you around. I'll also try and hack the room the serum is in so you can get in and out." She told us. "Great. I'm going to go make sure they have everything put together." I walked out the room and headed downstairs. Men running around carrying boxes. "Adams be careful with that box! I have very expensive glass in there!" I yelled as he tripped.

"Yes boss!" He said before quickly walking away. "Rio we leave in an hour. Is everything in order?" I asked him. "Yes ma'am. We're putting the last box in and we'll be ready to leave." He told me. "Good. I'm going to go finish getting ready and then we'll leave." He nodded as I walked back upstairs. "Yes ma'am."

~Paradise