17

Camila's POV

I drove down the road angrily. Cars beeping as I swerved in and out of between them. I snuck out the house after I told Y/n about my parents. I just needed to blow some steam. "Hey! Slow the fuck down!" Some lady screamed out her window. "Watch who you're talking to!" I yelled back. "Fuck you!" She yelled and cut me off and sped off. "Oh now you've done it." I mumbled and went after her. I looked around to see if there was a gun I could use. There was but I saw this interesting button that said knife tires.

"Let's see if it works." I said. I clicked the button and a voice spoke. "Now releasing knifes." It said. "Wow Y/n. I might have to suck your dick tonight for this." I said. I rammed into the back of the ladies car. Then I drove up beside her and rolled my window down. "Are you crazy!?" She asked terrified. "Just a little bit! But you've pissed me off even more!" I said. "Hope you weren't going to see anyone cause you won't make it!"

Her eyes widened in fear and she try speeding up. But I quickly caught up. Driving closely so the sharp knifes would hit her tires. Once I heard the loud pop her car flip across into a ditch. I laughed wickedly and sped off. Pushing the button to put the knifes away. "I love my life." I sighed out with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe. Hey papi." I said to my girlfriends and kissed them. "Hey babygirl." Y/n said. "Hey babe." Dinah said and pulled me on her lap. I place my feet on Y/n's legs. "Where'd you go?" Dinah asked me. "Oh just for a drive. I had to blow off some steam. Hope you don't mind I borrowed your car papi." I said and winked at Y/n. "I don't mind. But let me ask you something." Y/n said. "What is it?" She put her phone down and looked at me. "Did you kill someone?" She asked with a smirk. I smirked back. "You know it. Oh those knifes on your wheels are a nice touch. You and Dinah are definitely getting some tonight." I said. Dinah and Y/n high five each making me giggle.

~Paradise