38

"Oh look... your awake now." Camila said as the girls eyes fluttered opened. She froze and looked to the the side where Dinah was laying grinning at her. "Welcome back to the real world." Dinah spoke. She started to scream but Dinah quickly covered her mouth. "Now now Ariana. There's no need for that. Save your screams for show later." I slowly walked towards her as she squirmed around in free. Desperately trying to break free. "Don't worry. It'll all be over soon." I said. I flicked the needle before angling it to her neck. "Why'd you flick it?" Camila asked. "I saw it on tv." I shrugged. "Makes since." I inserted the needle into her and injected the substance into her. "See you soon Ari."

Ariana's POV

I woke up from a horrible dream. I dreamt Y/n, Dinah, and Camila had broken into my house. I was blinded by bright light. When my eyes finally focused I saw I was looking at the sky. "Wait what?" I quickly sat up but instantly regretted that. Whatever I was in started rocking and making this cracking noise. "Your finally awake!" I heard a voice said on a megaphone. I slowly peeked over the edge and saw who I thought was in my dream.

"Why the fuck are you doing this!?" I screamed as tears rolled down my face. I was terrified. I know I'm going to die today. I just know it. "Remember when we were in school we were like best friends? Then you got famous and became a bitch." That time tit was Camila. I knew her voice all to well.

I looked around for a way to get down. But I was up high in a tree. Inside this makeshift cradle that was badly built. "Camila please. I'm so sorry. I promise you I didn't mean it." I pleaded. "A little to late. It's funny how when someone's life is on the line they instantly become sorry." She said. "Now we're going to play a game with you. There's a crane that you can try and get on. That's your way to get away safe. But if you fall trying you'll land in the pit of spikes." I looked down under me to see spikes everywhere. I cried harder. I stood up and tried to move to a safer space. But a plank of wood fell.

Camila's POV

I watched as Ariana cried at the top of the tree. "Camila please. I'm so sorry. I was just insecure. I didn't want others to think of me as weak. Remember growing up. We got bullied a lot. But we always had each other's back. Remember when I let you stay at my house when your parents got to much for you. I always had your back. I still do. Please Camila. Please..." Ari begged. I almost missed her last sentence cause she said it quietly. But I still heard it. Y/n singing Rockabye baby to her as Dinah giggled.

For the first time I felt weird. Then I made a decision I thought I never would do. "Get her down." I said. "What?" Dinah asked in shock. "Get her down. Now." I said again. "But I thought you-" I interrupted Y/n and stood up. "Just get her down! Don't question me!" I quickly stormed in to the house. Dinah and Y/n quickly going to do what I asked.

A/n~how y'all know it was Ari👀🧐🤨

~Paradise