Introduction and Copyright

Hello, all, and welcome back to Libby's story. This is the sequel to Breaking Through so if you haven't read that then it's vital you go back and read it or you won't understand a thing.

Hell's Angel will take place in Seasons 8 and 9. After finishing Season 8, there will be a break and Season 9 will start.

I'm warning you that this could get boring and repetitive at times, but I'm a shitty writer so yeah. I've only written in third person once before so this still isn't that great. I apologize in advance.

If you like shitty writing, go check out my other Supernatural fanfiction Winchesters' Angels. It's actually being rewritten for--literally-- the eleventh time so that should be coming out sometime in August or September 2017.

Copyright: I only own Elizabeth "Libby" Wilson, Nadia, the Sword of Elizabeth, Andrew, Hell's Archangel and Angel, and anything else you do not recognize.

I do no own Supernatural although that'd be pretty freakin' cool if I did because then I could chill with Jensen, Jared, and Misha on set and it'd be great.

If you steal my ideas and/or characters I will be majorly pissed and you really don't want to piss me off.

Attempted Aesthetic: