Hell's Angel: Part One: Summary

(Set in Season 8)

Elizabeth "Libby" Wilson, daughter of Lucifer, had managed to escape Hell alongside her father. With the two on complete opposite sides of the war, Libby had sided with the Winchesters and Humanity in order to stop the Apocalypse.  In doing so, she made the ultimate sacrifice for what she believed in when her father tossed her into the Cage.

Fast forward two years on Earth and Libby's out. No one knows who pulled her out or why, but she uses her newfound freedom to reunite with the Winchester brothers and stop the threat at hand.

She thinks that the worst of it is over with the Apocalypse ending, but when they find out that they can slam the Gates of Hell, Libby does everything in her power to make sure that Hell is locked up forever, even if it means eternal damnation for her.  But when Hell's Archangel is revealed and Sam grows weaker with the Trials, Libby starts to wonder if all of this is worth it.

Lying angels, truthful demons,  unexpected alliances, and broken trust between the Hunters has proven that not everything goes the way God had planned. Can Sam, Dean, and Libby fix the world, or will everything go to Hell?

(Libby Wilson, The Sword of Elizabeth, Andrew, Hell's Archangel, Hell's Angel, and anything else you do not recognize is mine. If you steal any of my work, characters, or ideas I promise you that I will hunt you down and kill you. All rights of Supernatural belong to Eric Kripke and The CW. )