Hell's Angel: Part Two: Summary

(Set in Season 9)

The angels have fallen, Sam is broken with an angel inside of him, Dean is struggling, Crowley has rediscovered the feelings of humanity, and Libby Wilson is dead...or so everyone thought.

Five weeks after the death of Elizabeth Wilson and The Fall, the redhead finds herself waking up in a coffin in Lawrence, Kansas in the empty grave of the one and only Mary Winchester. After finding a way to reach out to Sam and Dean, the three realize that Libby has no recollection of the past three years along with absolutely no information as to who brought her back or why.

With a part of Libby missing and a new personality forming, things change between the trio of Hunters. Trying to stop Metatron has proven to be almost impossible without Libby's knowledge that she had gained within the past three years, not to mention the fact that the tension between Sam, Dean, and Libby grow stronger every passing day along with the stress of not knowing the truth.

Stuck between choosing the side of Heaven, Hell, or Humanity, Libby struggles to find her place in the supernatural world as Hell's Archangel.

Can she regain her memories and fix all of their problems? Or will all be lost and the new Libby take over forever, losing all traces of her old self and the relationships she had with the ones she loves?

Only time will tell.