Chapter 2

It's the 50th anniversary of the 1967 Chevy Impala. Happy birthday, Baby!

Libby let out a giggle as she bounced on the bed, Sam hovering over her. He smiled down at the redhead before lowering his lips onto hers. Libby wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Sam's fingers dug into her waist before Libby flipped them over on the bed, straddling Sam.

"You've definitely changed," he muttered against her lips. She shrugged.

"After realizing just how precious life on Earth is, you tend to change," Libby replied as her hands roamed Sam's torso.

At one point in the time they were making out, both of their shirts had come off, scattered on the floor somewhere. Libby's hair was a knotted mess from Sam running his hands through it so much. Sam's lips left Libby's, traveling down her neck and stopping at her collar bone.

"I like this new you," he said. Libby grinned before Sam's hands rested on her hips, playing with the waistband of her low-sitting jeans. He didn't dare remove anymore clothing without permission, Libby abiding by the same rules, but their hands did wander.

It wasn't until the motel room door opened that they stopped, hearing Dean's disgust.

"Oh, come on, guys. Couldn't you at least get another room? You could've even texted me saying not to come back for a few hours," Dean said with a groan, shaking his head.

Sam rolled off of Libby, Libby propping herself up on her elbows.

Dean's gaze drifted down to her chest.

"I figured you'd be out longer," Sam said, sending Dean an apologetic glance.

Dean sighed, shaking his head and setting the six pack of beer down on the table.

Libby got up and swiped her shirt off of the floor, tugging it over her head before tossing Sam his undershirt.

"You know, I don't understand why you guys wear so many layers of clothes. It's really annoying," Libby told Sam as she pulled a beer out of the six pack and opened it, taking a swig. "A simple shirt and jacket would look good, too." Sam laughed and shook his head, planting a kiss on her lips.

"Guys, I'm still here," Dean said.

Libby smirked against Sam's lips before pulling away, biting down on her bottom lip. She grabbed her leather jacket from the table and shrugged it on before grabbing her phone.

"Where are you going?"

"Food," was all Libby said.

As Libby walked down the sidewalks of the small town they were currently staying in, she observed her surroundings.

A family walked by her, the mother pushing a stroller with a little boy walking next to her, rambling on about pointless things. The mother smiled at her son, happy to just hear him talk.

Libby frowned at the sight. There was only one person in her family that truly loved her and he was gone.

There was a knock on the door and Elizabeth looked up from the doll in her hands as the bright white door opened to reveal Gabriel. Elizabeth gasped and grinned, running into her uncle's arms. "Uncle Gabriel!" she exclaimed. Gabriel picked her up, swinging her around as she laughed. "When did you get back?"

"Just now, actually. You're the first one I came to see," he replied, poking her nose. Elizabeth giggled, throwing her arms around Gabriel's neck in a hug. She was a little girl, only about five, and hadn't been on Earth for a while. She was needed up in Heaven for training, something she couldn't do down on Earth. "Your mother wants me to work on your training with you today but I say we skip that."