Chapter 8

My mom woke me up earlier to get ready because she wants to get us to the school 40 minutes before school starts so I can stand in line for 20+ minutes for a goddamn yearbook. I've been so weak from being sick and I need as much sleep as I can get and I haven't had much at all. Oh my god I'm gonna kill her.

Anyways, here you go!

"Hey." Sam breathed a sigh of relief, muttering something to Dean besides him. "Where are you guys?"

"What'd he want?"

"I'll explain when I know that there aren't wandering ears," Libby replied, glancing around the field. Demons could be anywhere considering it was the Gate of Hell.

"Shoshone, Idaho. Cassity Farm," Sam told her. Libby nodded and 'teleported' there, Sam gasping and jumping when she landed on the seat in between the two brothers. Dean had smacked the steering wheel and hit his elbow on the door handle.

"Jesus Christ, Libby," Dean cursed, shaking his head. "A little warning next time?" The redhead smiled sheepishly and snickered.

"Sorry." It was a tight fit in the front seat. Dean opened the door to the Impala and got out, knocking Libby back by accident in the process. She yelped and fell back, half of her laying across Sam's lap. She looked up at him, covering her mouth, and giggled, Sam grinned down at her. If someone had walked by and seen the scene in the Impala then it would be clear to them that Sam and Libby were dating. Except they weren't dating anymore no matter how much it looked like it. Old habits die hard, maybe?

"You okay?" Sam asked. Libby nodded and sat up, still smiling. Sam reached over and shut the driver's door, giving them some privacy to talk about her business trip to Hell. "What'd Crowley want?"

"To make a deal with me," Libby replied. "I give him the location of Kevin and the Demon Tablet and he'd give me the throne and call his demons off of you two. I didn't accept. I don't want anything that he offered. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, that Crowley could offer me that I'd want." Sam nodded.

"Good. He doesn't have any leverage on you." Libby gave him a soft smile before getting out of the Impala.

"Secret relationship?" Dean questioned. Libby snorted and shook her head. "So you were talking about where you disappeared to yesterday." Sam had caught up with the hunters and they made their way to the tractor where they heard someone with a wrench. "Hey, pal, who runs this joint?"

A young hispanic woman slid out from under the tractor and stood up.

"You're looking at her." Libby and Dean exchanged glances.

"You... own the ranch?" Sam asked.

"Nope, just manage the property." Dean nodded in approval and Libby smirked. She seemed nice enough. "You guys here about the job?" Libby grinned.

"How'd you guess?" she questioned.

"We get our share of drifters." Dean nodded. "Ever worked a farm before?"

"Definitely," Dean lied. The woman eyed the three of them up and down. It was Libby who gave it away with the leather jacket and tight black jeans, the sword on her hip that she forgot to leave in the trunk of the Impala. Libby cleared her throat awkwardly.

"We're quick learners," Sam told her. A man approached the group before anyone could say anything else.

"Ellie... who we got here?" he asked. Dean held his hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Dean. This is Sam, and the pretty redhead is Libby," Dean introduced. A red tint took over Libby's cheeks and the woman, Ellie, snickered at her.