Chapter 5.5

I need to like stop updating just cuz I'm bored because there aren't many chapters in Part Two. I'm still working on Heaven's Demon, too, and I'm not that far into it so there will most likely be a big gap between Hell's Angel and Heaven's Demon.

The trio arrived at the school, Dean and Libby flashing their badges at the officer who nodded them along. Castiel followed and kept by Dean's side. "A teenager," Libby muttered, shaking her head. "There's being a douchebag and then there's just plain evil." Dean snorted, but nodded in agreement.

"You're right about that, Libs." The three stopped, eyeing the bus that had been sprayed in the teenage girl's remains, before Dean continued over to the girl's friend for questioning. When Castiel didn't move Libby made her way towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Castiel, are you okay?" she asked softly. He shook his head as he stared at the bus with wide eyes.

"I know this. This-this is an angel doing this." Libby glanced up at the yellow and pink bus. Cas turned his head to stare at the Archangel. "He's killing humans."

"I don't understand. Why would an angel kill humans? We're meant to protect them," she replied in a hushed tone, careful that no one heard them.

"All of the angels fell, Libby. Most have never even been to Earth. Human emotion is hard to understand," he explained. She nodded. Libby glanced over her shoulder at the sound of her name to see Dean waving her over. She looked back to Cas who nodded. "Go." She jogged over to Dean and flashed the girl a smile.

"One second, we're talking, and the next, she just...stops. And then everyone in the cafeteria freaks, rushing, and pointing out the window, at—" The girl broke down in a sob. Suddenly Libby understood why Dean called her over. She was more sympathetic to people than him. "C-could that really be her?"

"And nobody saw anybody else at the scene – a man, a woman ... anything unusual?" Dean asked. The girl, Jace, shrugged and shook her head.

"Jace," Libby started softly. "Your friend, was she, uh, depressed?"

"Depressed?" Jace questioned.

"Any thoughts of suicide?" Dean clarified. Jace cringed.

"Ew. No." Libby raised her eyebrows. She knew she had been in Hell for a long time, but since when had suicide been that disgusting? "I mean, she was kind of bummed that dick-bag Travis broke up with her in front of the whole school."

"'Kind of bummed'?" Libby asked. Jace nodded, almost with an attitude.

"Yeah. Like more bummed than when she got a 'C on a quiz, and... less bummed than when her parents split up. 'Kind of bummed.'" Jace stared at Dean and Libby as if they were complete morons, but Libby just wanted to reach out and slap the girl. She had an attitude on her, one Libby knew she never had as a teenager. The sheriff looked almost amused and Dean was unsure of how to react. Libby turned and walked away as Jace started sobbing again, Dean jogging to catch up with her.

Libby and Dean stopped when they didn't see Cas by the bus where they had left him. Taking a few steps forward the duo spotted him leaning on the trunk of the Impala, looking as if he were about to hurl. Libby's eyes widened and they raced towards him.

"Cas, what's wrong?" Dean asked. Cas looked up with worried blue eyes. Libby's heart tugged at the sight.

"I've seen this before," he told him.

"What? Where?"

"In heaven," Libby told him. Dean glanced between the two, confused.