Chapter 18

Guys, here it is. The end of the first half of Hell's Angel, the Season 8 Finale. What do you think is gonna happen? Will Libby survive? Or will Chuck go back on his word and have her die? Comment now what you think will happen. I want to know how many of you get it right.

Make sure you watch The Road So Far up above because what's a season finale without it?

The Impala rolled to a stop behind a modern car, Sam, Dean, and Libby climbing out and slamming the doors behind them. As they crossed the street Libby couldn't help but notice the sign that Kevin Tran had buried the Demon Tablet under. She furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head as she studied the billboard.

"Is this really what humans perceive my father as?" she questioned. Sam nodded.

"Sadly, yes."

"You hid the Demon Tablet underneath the devil? Seriously?" Dean questioned as Kevin stood up, a brown raggedy bag in hand.

"What? I was delirious," he defended unwrapping the tablet. The harsh wind blew through everyone's hair, tangling Libby's to no end. She tried her best to tame it but nothing worked so she left it as it was. All she knew was that it'd be a bitch to fix once she got back in the car.

Kevin bent down and grabbed the bigger half of the broken tablet, pushing them together to rebind it into the complete piece of rock. The symbols glowed before the large crack disappeared and they merged together completely. Kevin handed Sam the Tablet.

"You sure this is gonna work?" Kevin asked.

"What choice do we have?" Sam responded as he turned the Tablet over in his hands. Libby eyed it before looking back to the Prophet and sending him a small tight-lipped smile. Dean pulled out the small wooden box that held the key to the Men of Letters Bunker, handing it to Kevin.

"Alright, listen, this is a secret lair. You understand me? No keggers," he told him. Kevin smiled slightly before glancing back down at the key.

"I don't have any friends."

"Yeah, well, just lay low. Who knows? You'll be a mathlete again before you know it." The Hunters started to walk away when Kevin stopped them.

"You guys?" They all turned and looked to the teenager. "You're doing the right thing." The Hunters spared him one last glance before heading back to the Impala, Sam clutching the Demon Tablet in his grasp. Instead of sitting up front, he climbed in the backseat with Libby. Confused, Libby opened her mouth to question it. Before she could get a word out Sam had tugged her closer to him, handing the Tablet to Dean.

"Why aren't you up front?" Libby asked quietly as Dean started to drive. She frowned slightly. She wasn't upset that Sam was back there with her, but she wondered if the brothers had gotten in a fight she didn't know about. Sam shook his head, sending the redhead a small smile.

"I just want to sit with you. That's all." She returned his genuine smile with a forced one, sighing and resting her head on his shoulder. Sam wrapped an arm around Libby, stroking her knotted hair.

She yelped when his finger got caught in a knot, tugging her hair and earning a chuckle and a, "Sorry."

Sam's gaze fell on the red book sticking out of Libby's backpack, except this time there were sticky notes stuck in between several pages. He leaned forward and pulled it out, flipping open to the first one.

Libby's green eyes widened and she reached over to snatch it back but Sam held it out of her reach.

"Sam, no," Libby hissed, desperately trying to grab the book back.