Chapter 4.5

Today is my three year Wattpad Anniversary. I just want to thank all of you for helping me get where I am as a writer, a student, and a person today. I love you all so much! Here's an early update to celebrate.

Dean's hands rested on Libby's hips as he dug his fingers into her skin, causing her to arch her back and press herself against him. Libby could taste the beer on the Dean's tongue, the same flavor on hers from their nightly beer. Dean's lips trailed away from hers as he started to kiss down her neck. He took his time, sucking on the skin just above Libby's collarbone. Libby gasped when she felt him nip it, her eyes widening at the sensation.

Dean smirked against her skin, knowing that he was the one who caused that reaction. Libby's breathing sped up and her heart pounded against her ribcage when Dean started to slide off her leather jacket.

"Dean," she whispered breathlessly, shrugging off the jacket.

The cold nipped at her skin but she ignored it. With the heat rushing through her body, Libby knew she'd warm up fast. Dean seemed to hum as his lips returned to her.

Libby pushed him away slightly, stopping him.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked, cocking his head to the side slightly.

"Maybe we should go inside. It's getting kinda of cold out," she replied.

He nodded, sliding off the hood of the Impala before helping her off. She jumped down, reaching on the roof to grab the two beer bottles. Dean noted to bring the Impala in the garage later if Sam didn't. He didn't want to just leave it out on the side of the road for anyone to find.

Their footsteps on the stairs echoed, Dean mentally cursing having metal steps. They both knew that the steps could be heard from Sam's room, and as far as Sam knew the two were asleep in their rooms.

So, as expected, a moment later Sam walked into the room rubbing his head, his hair wild.

"I thought you two went to sleep," he said groggily. Dean glanced down at his watch. It was about three in the morning and they had decided to take the next day off to rest up.

"I couldn't sleep and neither could Dean so we went out and had a beer," Libby lied smoothly, tossing the two bottles in the trash.

Sam nodded, not quite believing the redhead but not saying anything. Her lie would've been perfect if it weren't for how messy their hair was. It almost looked like they had had sex, but all three of them knew that that definitely didn't happen. Libby, with or without memories, would never sleep with anyone at the beginning of a relationship, even if she trusted them with her life.

"It's getting kind of cold to just be in a tank top and jeans, don't you think?" Sam replied, eyeing the leather jacket in Libby's hand. She glanced down at it and shrugged. Sam looked over at Dean and noticed his shirt all twisted before shaking his head. "Alright, well I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight."

"Night," Dean and Libby chorused. The moment Sam turned the corner Libby let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding. Dean eyed her worriedly.

"You okay?" he asked. She nodded, looking up at him with a small smile.

"Yeah. I'm fine. You?" Dean grinned, chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm great." Dean turned so that he was facing the petite woman, resting his hands on her hips. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "You know we could continue that in my room." Shivers raced down Libby's spine when his lips lightly brushed her ear, but she shook it off.

"Mm, I think I'm gonna sleep. Sorry to be a buzzkill, but even I need shut eye. Goodnight, Dean," Libby told him, standing on her toes to place a kiss on his lips before turning on her heel and walking off towards her room.