Chapter 7

So I just took session 1 of my Algebra 1 EOC and there were 34 questions. I guessed on 13 of them. Pretty sure I've already failed. I'm updating because I know this is written okay-ly so I won't feel as stupid

Libby walked in Dean's room of the Bunker to see him smiling down a photo he had just pulled from his wallet. "Hey, mom," he muttered before setting the photo on the desk.

"Wow," he heard Libby say. Dean spun around and saw the redhead standing in the doorway in a tank top and leggings, glancing around. "Not bad."

"'Not bad?' I haven't had my own room – ever. I'm making this awesome. I got my kickass vinyl, I've got this killer mattress." Dean flopped down on the bed and Libby chuckled. "Memory foam – it remembers me." Libby pulled out a piece of gum and stuck it in her mouth. "And it's clean, too. There's no funky smell. There's no creepy motel stains." She tossed the wrapper towards the waste basket, but missed. "Really?" She held her hands up and chuckled, walking over to go pick it up.

"Sorry." Dean rolled his eyes at her.

"How's your room coming along?" Libby looked up and furrowed her eyebrows. "You started decorating it, right?"

"Oh. Dean, I just don't really see this as home. I mean, I've only ever had two rooms before; one in Heaven and one in Hell. They were bland, too. I guess it's just my style. I don't like clutter," she explained. Dean frowned at her. "What?"

"Well, aren't you staying? Ya know, living here with us?" he questioned. Libby opened her mouth to reply but closed it. "You don't plan on staying, do you?"

"Well, I mean-"

"Libby, you're our guardian angel, remember?" She sighed. "You gotta stay with us no matter what. I know you, Libs, and if something were to happen you'd blame yourself." Libby raised an eyebrow, an amused smile tugging at her lips.

"Are you...guilt tripping me into making a home here?" Dean just smirked and shrugged. She laughed and shook her head. "You're something else, Dean Winchester."

"Hey, uh, listen. I realized that we never got the chance to talk about what happened back in Normal." Libby's smile fell and she realized that he was going to bring up how she acted with the employee at Astro Comics and when Henry died. "What exactly did Henry tell you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Libby lied smoothly. Dean nodded.

"You see, you're a great liar, Libby, but you forget that I know you." She sighed, realizing that he was right. "What was that back at the-the comic shop? And what Henry said at the processing plant. 'You remember what I told you.' What does that even mean?" Libby walked over to the mattress and sat down on the edge of it, folding her hands in her lap and leaning forward.

"When you and Sam had left the motel, Henry and I were talking. He noticed how I acted around you two." She scoffed. "He saw it the moment he jumped out of that closet. How comfortable I am around you two."

"Okay, and?"

"He also picked up pretty quickly about how Sam and I were a thing. But then he said something else, and it's been bugging me." Dean sat down next to her and Libby looked up. "Like you heard me tell Henry that I loved you two." Dean nodded. He knew that Libby loved them. She had come to call them her own family since none of her biological family wanted her. "He had this crazy idea that I had feelings for you." She laughed. "Feelings for Dean Winchester." Libby shook her head. "It's crazy, right?" Dean shrugged.

"I mean, do you?" Libby cleared her throat and sat up straighter.

"I'm not sure, Dean. I don't know if I've ever felt...love before. Yeah, I had Andrew in the very beginning, but I'm not sure if I actually loved him, you know?" Dean nodded. She had told him about Andrew one time when Sam asked on their way to a case. Dean learned everything and to say he was shocked would be an understatement. "It doesn't matter even if I did." She stood up, but Dean grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.