Chapter 14

Holy crap. I almost forgot to update.

Libby scratched her head as she turned the page to the book in her grasp, letting out a yawn. Sam raced into the room, catching himself from slipping by grabbing onto the wall. Libby's head snapped up at his abrupt entrance. "We got a hit on Charlie. Let's go." Libby shot up faster than ever, pulling on her boots and racing out the door with the brothers.

~*~

"Charlie! Hey, Charlie, you in there?" Sam shouted, banging his fist on the door before what seemed like the fifth time when in reality it was only the first. The door creaked open, the Hunters all exchanging worried looks before entering.

The apartment was trashed, books and files all over the place. A table was flipped along with a few chairs, an answering machine ripped out of the wall and laying in the middle of the room.

Libby pulled out her gun, Sam and Dean mimicking her movements.

They had made a rule that the Sword had to stay locked up for now. They didn't want to risk anything making her worse.

"Dean." The three Hunters surveyed the room, but it came up empty. Libby nudged the bathroom door open. Also empty. Sam caught a glimpse at a box of fake IDs sitting next to a laptop on the table. "The hell?" he muttered, setting down his gun and sitting in the chair to study everything.

"What the hell is this place?" Dean questioned, watching as Sam picked up a passport.

"Whatever it is, it belongs to Charlie." He grabbed another passport while Libby and Dean each grabbed one, flipping through it. "Or some variation of her."

"Who the hell is she, Jason Bourne?" Dean asked, tossing the passport back on the table and walking around the apartment. "Okay, so we got no forced entry, so either it was somebody that she knew, or..."

"Djinn," Sam finished in realization. Libby shuddered at the thought. She had dealt with a Djinn once before and she hated it. She never fell under its spell, but it was creepy enough to categorize the monster on her Most Hated Monster List.

Dean picked up Charlie's phone and waved it. "Here's all our missed calls. You got anything on her laptop?" Sam nodded.

"Yeah, um, she's been making donations through her aliases to Shawnee County General here in Topeka," he explained. Dean leaned over on the table and skimmed through the screen. Libby wandered around the small apartment, her gaze falling on a red book. The spine was worn down and the edges frayed, but it was still legible. The pages were yellowing and they were rough, easy to rip if you turned a page too hard. She thumbed through the pages, her eyes widening when she realized what it was. It was a book about her and the Sword of Elizabeth. Libby flipped open to a random page, Andrew's name catching her eye. That book could be the key to killing him.

"What, a charity?" Dean asked Sam. His brother shook his head.

"A patient. Gertrude Middleton," he told him.

"We need answers. I'll take Gertrude, you keep Djinn-digging. Libby, you're staying with Sam. No action with any monsters, got it?" She nodded mutely as he walked out the door, but paid him no attention as she started to read through the thick book.

Her story started with Lucifer and Nadia, and the book explaining how she was a weapon. It only referred to her as 'The Ultimate Weapon', but it didn't bother her. That's what she was always referred to, and it was a fact. Libby rolled her eyes after reading through five pages and skipped ahead towards her time with Andrew. It was a brief chapter and a bit hard to understand since it was written kinda like the Bible, but she managed to find the end of Andrew's human life.

Andrew's life was ended at the end of a blade. He accepted his fate and his soul started to drift up to Heaven until a dark force grabbed onto it, pulling him down into Hell.

Libby sighed and flipped ahead a few more pages, stopping when she found when Andrew gave in and accepted his fate as a demon. He worked as a normal demon for a few hundred years, torturing the people of his village that had rebelled after Elizabeth's sudden disappearance. He had heard whispers of the redhead being in Hell, but no matter how much he tried he could never get enough information to piece it all together and find her.

After a thousand years went by and he slowly climbed his way up the authority chain of Hell, he found himself labeled as Hell's Angel. Originally, he was supposed to be trained by Elizabeth and Lucifer, but instead was trained by the one and only Prince of Hell left that wanted to rule; Azazel. Libby frowned when she realized that the only one who knew everything about Andrew and his training was dead, killed two years before she even escaped Hell for the first time.

For the blood of Hell's Angel is that of a Prince or a Knight, only the first able to kill him.

She turned the page but then it drifted into pointless exchanges of Elizabeth and demons and how they tortured her for information she didn't have. "For the blood of Hell's Angel is that of a Prince or a Knight, only the first able to kill him," Libby muttered, rereading the line over and over.

"What was that?" Sam asked, never looking up from his computer.

"Hey, Sam? Do we know what could kill Abaddon yet?" He shook his head.

"No, why? Find something?" Libby sighed and shook her head in defeat. She let her head fall in her hands as she rubbed her temple in stress and exhaustion. "What's that?" Sam questioned, eyeing the book she had just set down. He rolled the office chair over and picked it up, turning the book over in his hands as his eyes skimmed over the title. "Is this-"

"My life story?" Libby finished. She nodded. "Yeah. No idea who got it and wrote it or how, but I do know that everything seems accurate from what I've read." Sam let out a low whistle.

"How far does it go?" Libby snatched the book back, flipping to the last page. She gulped and leaned back in her chair. It didn't make sense considering how old the book was, but then she remembered Chuck and how he was a Prophet of the Lord. He saw the future and created the Supernatural books with his visions. Libby slowly look up to Sam with wide eyes. "Libby?" he said, his voice showing warning and wariness. Her voice cracked with her reply.

"My death...in three weeks."