Chapter 12.5

Happy Friday! Kinda just wanted to get this horrible chapter up and gone. So this chapter is the end of Hell's Angel: Part Two and Hell's Angel in general. There will be a third book; Heaven's Demon. It's going to take place in the rest of season nine and the next book will take place in season eleven. I'm most likely skipping season ten. I plan for there to be five books so after Heaven's Demon the fourth will take place in season eleven which is one of three of the most important seasons for this fanfiction. I'm not sure if I will combine that book with both seasons eleven and twelve. It depends how season thirteen plays out. I'm so sorry how terrible this series has been.

Dean and Sam rushed out of the warehouse with Castiel by their side, expecting to see Libby waiting for them. Instead they were greeted by the brunette that Dean recognized as Nadia. She smirked, her hands stuffed in the front pockets of her skinny jeans.

"Hello, boys." Dean stopped, his fists clenching at his sides. "I heard that you had a little trouble back in there. Abaddon, I presume?" Sam stared at her, hazel eyes wide. He recognized her from his memories that Gadreel had wiped. Elizabeth sided with her.

"Nadia," Castiel growled. Nadia gave the angel a curt nod. "Where's Libby?"

"Gone. I had Elizabeth take her some place safe." Nadia averted her gaze back to the Winchesters. "It's a shame you kicked Gadreel out. He was starting to grow on me. He was also good leverage when in Sam's pretty body. Guess that's gone." She shrugged and sighed, taking a few steps forward. "Oh, well. I'll find some better reinforcements soon."

"What do you want, Nadia?" Sam snapped. She stopped walking, eyeing the Hunter in shock. Despite how weak he was physically, he still had it in him to pick fights.

"Heaven and Hell under my reign. But I'm sure you knew that already. You know, I could probably kill Abaddon right now if I tried. Of course, that'd leave me with Metatron and I'd like to take down both at the same time. You understand, right?" Team Free Will all exchanged glances. "Let me make this simple for you dumbasses. You want your precious Libby back? Help me get back the rights to Heaven and Hell."

Dean scoffed, shaking his head. "I know Libby. She'd never want that." Nadia raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"She's stronger than that," Sam added. "Libby sacrificed herself for us when we barely knew her. She was willing to endure an eternity locked in the Cage with Lucifer and Michael to make sure that we lived. Libby wouldn't take this deal." Nadia chuckled, shaking her head. Oh, how dumb the humans were to her. She never understood what Libby or the angels or even God saw in them. They were stupid. Naive. Reckless.

"Fine. Suit yourself. Just know that this was your only chance to get back your little angel. Let's see just how well you work without her." There was a rustling from the trees a ways behind Nadia and a redhead stepped out. She looked exactly like Libby, but everyone knew it wasn't her. Nadia wouldn't lie about that. She would flaunt the leverage she had to get the humans to dance like the puppets they were.

"Libby?" Sam whispered, hoping that it was her. He hadn't truly spoken to her alone since she had died. Elizabeth shook her head and walked towards Team Free Will, getting closer than Nadia dared.

"No. But you do feel it, Sam, right?" Dean furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, glancing between the redhead and his younger brother. "The connection between us. It's like it was before. Before she died, before The Fall." Sam's breathing sped up when Elizabeth stopped only inches away. He stared down at her, slightly shaking his head.

"No. No. I know that her soulmate changed. It's not—" Elizabeth placed a hand on his chest.

"But her soulmate isn't mine. We were split in two, Sam. Two Elizabeths, two soulmates."

"Ironic if you think about it," Nadia chimed in. Sam glanced up at Heaven's Demon, as did Dean and Cas. "Lucifer's vessel with a demon and Michael's vessel with an Archangel. I guess the saying 'Opposites attract' is wrong after all. Goodbye, Dean, Sam. I hope you ended on good terms with Libby because you're never going to see her again."

Nadia disappeared into thin air, but Elizabeth stayed a minute longer. She stood up on her toes and planted a kiss on Sam's cheek. His body tensed and he sucked in a sharp breath, her mouth resting next to his ear.

"Until we meet again," she whispered before disappearing. Not having time to dwell on what just happened, the team got in the car and sped off until there was enough distance between Abaddon and themselves.

~*~

"Alright. Let me hear it." Castiel walked off to the side respectfully, giving Sam and Dean a bit of privacy as they stood on the bridge.

"What you do want me to say – that I'm pissed? Okay. I am. I'm pissed." Both men sighed. "You lied to me. Again."

"I didn't have a choice," Dean defended. Sam pointed to his chest, emotion clouding his voice.

"I was ready to die, Dean!" The mentioned nodded, glancing down at the ground briefly.

"I know. But I wouldn't let you, because that's not in me."

"So, what? You decide to trick me into being possessed by some... psycho angel?"

"He saved your life."

"So what? I was willing to die. He led Nadia to Libby and she's gone. And now... Kevin..." Sam's eyes started to swell with guilty tears, but Dean cut him off strongly. He couldn't bear to see his little brother hurt like that knowing it was his fault.

"No. That is not on you. Kevin's blood is on my hands, and that ain't ever getting clean. I'll burn for that. I will. But I'll find Gadreel. And I will end that son of a bitch. But I'll do it alone." Sam furrowed his eyebrows, looking back up at his brother.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Come on, man. Can't you see? I'm... I'm poison, Sam. People get close to me, they get killed...or worse. You know, I tell myself that I-I – I help more people than I hurt. And I tell myself that I'm – I'm doing it all for the right reasons, and I – I believe that. But I can't – I won't... Drag anybody through the muck with me. Not anymore." Dean stared at Sam pleadingly. He wasn't sure if he wanted him to beg him to stay or to tell him to go. Truthfully, he didn't want to leave Sam. He never wanted to leave Sam's side. But if he was only going to hurt him then it was for the best.

"Go. I'm not gonna stop you." Dean's face fell in defeat and surrender and he glanced over at Castiel who watched them sorrowfully. Dean slowly turned to walk away but Sam's voice stopped him. "But don't go thinking that's the problem, 'cause it's not." Sam didn't look up and Dean didn't turn around.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just go." Dean made his way to the Impala, pulling his keys out of his pocket and getting in as Castiel walked over to the younger Winchester. Sam's head continued to hang in what seemed to be betrayal and sorrow.

"We're going to find Libby. I promise. I will do everything I can to make sure she comes home," Cas promised. Sam sucked in a sharp breath and looked up, shaking his head. He locked gazes with the angel.

"No, Cas, I don't think we will. Nadia and Elizabeth have her. Libby's long gone, for good this time." Cas' gaze lowered to the bridge. "God, the last time I actually saw her for sure was when she died." Castiel's head snapped back up to see tears threatening to slip from Sam's hazel eyes. "And then I learn that she actually is with Dean now and that it wasn't—"

"You heard Nadia. Two halves, two soulmates. Maybe—"

"No!" Sam yelled. Cas jumped slightly, frowning. "She's as good as dead, Cas, and you know it. I just hope she is dead. I can't even imagine what Nadia would put her through."

~END OF HELL'S ANGEL~

Who do you want Libby to be with?

Sam?

Dean?

Or neither?

Your votes will influence what happens in Heaven's Demon and Darkness Within.