Chapter 6.5

Libby could feel movement in the bed next to her and she turned over, greeted by the sight of Dean staring at her with a small smile on his lips.

"That's a creepy sight to wake up to," she teased. Dean chuckled, shaking his head.

It had been a week since they got back from Rexford, Idaho. Libby had recovered from her kill the next day and apologized for snapping at Dean, which ended in a very heated makeout session that was interrupted by Kevin walking in the kitchen. After making him swear not to tell Sam, the three went their separate ways in the Bunker.

"Well, that's too bad because you're the perfect sight for me to wake up to," he replied. Libby snorted, shaking her head slightly. "Too much?"

"Just a bit." Dean let out a laugh before leaning forward, placing a kiss on her lips. Libby kissed back instantly, smiling against his lips when he reached out and gripped her hips, pulling the redhead closer towards him. She gasped when he grabbed her ass, giving him the chance to take the kiss further.

"Dean," she whispered breathlessly as he kissed along her jaw.

"Hm?" he hummed against her skin, running his hand along the back of her bare thigh.

"Everyone's here," she reminded him. Dean pulled away for a moment, staring into her eyes, and his hands stopped and rested on her thigh and hip.

"And Kevin is sleeping down the hall and Sam is probably in the library reading one of his books that he thinks we don't know about," he told her. Libby thought about it for a moment before nodding. "You good?"

"Yeah." Libby grinned. "Yeah, I'm good." Dean flipped them over, Libby on her back as he hovered over her, his hands holding him up on either side of her. She let out a giggle from the tickling feeling as he kissed down her neck.

"Damn. You're just too ticklish," he muttered against her collarbone with a shake of his head.

"It's not my fault," she defended. Dean raised an eyebrow at her, now staring down at her. "It's just too bad that you're not ticklish." Libby ran her hands along his abs, enjoying the feeling of his torso. Her gaze fell on his anti-possession tattoo and her hand unconsciously moved to the scar of her own anti-possession symbol on her hip that her mother had given her right before she was banished to Hell.

Dean noticed this action and placed a hand on hers, pressing her hand flat against the scar. "You can hardly notice it," he lied smoothly, giving her a reassuring smile.

After Libby had been resurrected, all of the scars on her body had disappeared with the exception of the anti-possession symbol. No one questioned it or told her. It wasn't something she needed to know.

Libby leaned up and placed a kiss on Dean's chapped lips, running her tongue over his bottom lip. "Did you know that I can tell when you're lying?" she said. Dean's face flushed red and she let out a laugh. "Not all the time, just at moments like this where you let your guard down."

"I guess we'll both have to work on that then," he replied, removing his hand and leaning back down. He went to kiss her again when there was a knock on the door to his room. Dean let out a groan. "What?" he yelled out.

"Have you seen—" Sam cut himself off when he opened the door and Dean hung his head, knowing he had been caught. "Nevermind. I see you found her," Sam said awkwardly, clearing his throat. Libby squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment and covered her face with her hands, feeling the heat creeping up her cheeks. "Uh, how long exactly has this been going on?"

"Get out," Dean said. Sam nodded.

"Yep. I'll go do that," he replied, leaving and shutting the door behind him. Dean looked back down at Libby.