Chapter 1

I know it's not Monday but I wanted to update.

October 2012

Heat. Fire. Screams. Her steps echoed down the corridors of Hell as she searched for the one demon that she knew could help her. The redhead heard voices so she tucked herself away in a doorway, her back pressed against the wall as she peeked around the corner to see two demons walking by. She grabbed onto one's arm, pulling him against her with her sword against his throat. "Where can I find the King of Hell?" she demanded. He pointed down the hall behind her.

"Third door on the left," he whispered. Libby smirked before slicing the blade across his throat, watching as he fell to the ground before turning into a pile of ash. She stepped over his remains and looked both ways to make sure no demons were coming before taking off down the hall.

"If it's not time to collect then you don't collect!" she heard his voice yell. "It's as simple as that!"

"Sir-"

"GO!" The doors to the room opened as a few demons rushed out, not sparing Libby a second glance. She took that as her chance to slip in the room, letting the door shut behind her. She gripped her sword as she walked towards the new King of Hell. "I thought I said-"

"I don't take orders from anyone." The british demon looked up, his eyes widening at the sight before him. "Where is Sam Winchester?"

"Elizabeth?" Crowley asked. Libby nodded, walking closer to his throne. "How did you even-"

"Don't know. Don't care. Now answer my question," she demanded. She swung the blade up, holding it against his neck. Crowley put his hands up, lowering his gaze to the blade that pressed against his throat.

"I don't know, but I can find him for you," Crowley replied. Libby nodded. "If you would just remove the sword from my neck then I can get to work." Libby glared at him, but slowly removed the blade. She kept it close enough to where she could kill Crowley if he tried anything, but far enough to where she wasn't breathing down his neck. "How was the Cage?"

"Shut up," Libby snapped. Crowley eyed the girl, studying her. She was different from the last time he'd seen her. Very different. The girl who would never utter a curse word was now threatening to kill him. She had a certain darkness to her, one that Crowley would've never guessed she would have. Libby tilted her head to the side, watching as Crowley studied her. "I'm not a mirror, stop admiring me. Find Sam."

~*~

Libby walked down the sidewalks of Neighbor, Michigan until her eyes landed on the familiar black 1967 Chevrolet Impala that she had grown to call home. It was 2012, two years after Libby's banishment to the Cage. Things were different, but still complicated for Libby to understand. There were different phones, the one in her hand being solid proof. The clothing styles were different and Libby found it hard to blend in, especially with a sword on her side while she was covered in blood and dirt. She had been stopped a few times, but brushed off the people and just kept going until she found the Impala. Libby walked over to the Impala only to find it empty. When she glanced up at a house the Impala was parked near, she found Sam, Dean, and an asian teenager standing at the door, talking an older lady. Sam and Dean shoved their way into the house, the asian teenager and the lady still hugging.

Libby crossed the street and made her way up the steps. The smell of sulphur greeted her nose and she walked in the house, heading straight to the kitchen when a demon had Sam and Dean pinned helpless. "Hey, bitch!" Libby yelled.

The demon spun around, only the meet the blade of Libby's sword. The three hunters watched as the demon glowed before slumping over. Libby pulled the blade out of the demon, the body falling to the ground. Sam and Dean stared at Libby with wide eyes, and Libby looked up and grinned. "Hey, guys. How've you been?"