Through Viridian Seas

生存 せいぞん seizon
to exist, to live, to survive

Sora feels as though the world is rushing too quickly,
blurring the lines
between dreams and reality,
everything alight in glowing
flame
growing ever hotter.

sparks burn as they leap
onto her skin
it doesn't seem to stop -
this hot scalding neverending
nightmare
no it won't
stop.

but out of
some miracle driven
encounter
an ocean of calm
washes over her
bringing a cool breeze
against the heat of chaos,
a relief from the fire
a refreshing whisper of salt in the air -
the ocean of Midori.

characters

そら sora
the sky, the air, the heavens

みどり midori
green, verdant

note

welcome to through viridian seas. i hope that you enjoy this story. it's something that i have decided to write on a whim, which i don't usually do. this is my first cellphone novel so all criticism and opinions are very appreciated!

the first chapter will be posted sometime soon. please note that this is a girlxgirl story so if you are uncomfortable with this, well, sorry (no hard feelings, just politely move on).

the style of this story is a bit different. it will consist mainly of the thoughts of each character and their interactions. there probably won't be any other characters (or not yet) but i'm still figuring it out.

hope you enjoy ^.^

x unagi

extra information

A cell phone novel, or mobile phone novel (Japanese: 携帯小説❩ is a literary work originally written on a cellular phone viatext messaging. This type of literatureoriginated in Japan, where it has become a popular literary genre. However, its popularity has also spread to other countries internationally, especially to China, United States,Germany, and South Africa. Chapters usually consist of about 70-100 words each due to character limitations on cell phones.

- Wikipedia