015

📥future wife sent you a message
i'm on my w...
open | close

future wife
typing...

future wife
i'm on my way out

seongwoo
where are you?
i can't see u

future wife
still in the school compound,
running out

seongwoo
don't hurt yourself or you'll hurt me too 😩💔

future wife
jfc

the image three figures who stood outside the school by the gate were becoming clearer as she jogged nearer.

"goodness, i'm so unfit," she panted as she slowed her pace towards them.

"hey lesley!" one of them called out.

she lifted up her head to three, it was daniel who called her. she forced as a smile as she walked up to them, "sorry, the teacher held me back for a bit."

"it's fine! let's go," seongwoo beamed as they started to walk down the street towards the subway station.

the four strolled down the street towards the station, ayeon walked ahead of everyone, daniel right trailing right behind her like a lost puppy and seongwoo walking next to lesley.

daniel was just walking behind ayeon, no words exchanged.

lesley raised her eyebrows, confused, 'is this dumbass not going to talk?'

"i don't think he would be," seongwoo answered her thoughts.

"what?"

"it's obvious what's your question from your face," he laughed as he pushed her lightly in front of him while going down the escalator, "what shampoo do you use?"

"i use ol— wait what?"

"you hair smells nice," he commented as he bent lower to smell her hair from above her since she was quite a few centimetres below his shoulders.

"you pervert," lesley rolled her eyes as she turned ahead, laughing to herself.

she jumped a few steps down till she was right behind daniel, kicking his bag lightly, taking him aback with surprise.

"yah, you asked her out, and you're not talking to her? way to go romeo," she commented sarcastically.

daniel placed his hands on his chest, still surprised, "can you not push me like that? i could've fallen on top of ayeon."

"what's the difference? you already fell pretty hard for her," she smiled teasingly as she ran back to seongwoo.

the two looked at daniel who was definitely really surprised by lesley's words.

the four found themselves at the mall soon enough, looking for a place to have lunch.

as they were walking, seongwoo finally managed to get daniel to talk to ayeon and the latter was definitely pleased at his achievement.

"leesi!" someone called from behind the group, making them turn behind.

"o-oh, youngmin oppa," lesley greeted politely.

"who the heck is leesi?" seongwoo narrowed his eyebrows as he looked at ayeon and daniel.

"that's lesley real name," ayeon helpfully replied, "just like your name, eugeon-ie

"that's lesley real name," ayeon helpfully replied, "just like your name, eugeon-ie."

"for the last time, it's euigeon," daniel whined.

on the other hand, youngmin and lesley were having a short chit chat, both of each group's of friends watching from behind.

"i didn't expect to see you here," youngmin chuckled, ruffling lesley's hair lightly, "you out with your friends, huh?"

she nodded, "you too? i don't want to hold you and your friends back, i'll get going."
"alright then, tell jungkook i said 'hi' and let's all go out soon with the boys?" he proposed.

lesley nodded enthusiastically yet again, "gladly. bye, oppa."

"study hard, okay?" he waved at her before joining his group of friends waiting by the side.

"girlfriend?"

"just a friend of mine."

"boyfriend?" daniel wiggled his eyebrows at lesley teasingly as she joined them again.

seongwoo's mouth fell wide agap, "you didn't tell me—"

"oh shut up, seongwoo, you're so dramatic," lesley hit him lightly on the back of his head, "he's just a childhood friend. let's just go."