068

with a messy pony tail, a pair of worn out converse sneakers, an ugly grey hoodie and track pants, lesley quickly hopped off the bus she took down the street of her neighbourhood.

as soon as she feet touched the pavement, she sprinted down the street, towards the address daniel sent her.

she started to slow her pace down as she caught sight of a couple of familiar faces.

hwang minhyun, one of guys in daniel and seongwoo's circle of friends waved at her to get her attention.

she gave him an awkward and embarrassed smile as she jogged up to him, "well you boys were certainly having fun," she said sacarstically.

daniel snapped his head up from the ground as soon as he heard her voice, "les," he breathes out with a smile.

lesley looked over to his direction, heart racing, it's been a while since they've met and talked to each other. not to mention she was quite surprised when he texted her about an hour ago.

"sorry, traffic. and it was the last bus i managed to catch," she said apologetically as she walked towards him before bending down to look at seongwoo.

his cheeks were flushed and he was mumbling words she usually hear him say when he's asleep.

"goodness, gracious," she sighed as she pull strands of his bangs away from his eyes, "do you have a lot on your mind recently to get so darn wasted?"

"yesgejsjidhek," seongwoo smiled as he heard her voice, draping his arms on her, "hELLwjwknsk...oOo."

she rolled her eyes as she stood up, facing daniel.

"am i bringing this punk back to his apartment alone?" lesley asked as she looked around the place, a lot more of the boys' friends on the floor, barely able to stand by themselves.

"sadly yes," daniel sighed, "minhyun and i have three people to send home each. i'll hail a cab for you and seongwoo first."

she smiled gratefully, "thanks."

daniel gave her his usual eye smile.

it was nice.

it see each other again like that.

he liked it.