062

"god damn, that's one ugly ass zombie," daniel yelped as he dived between the pillows laid out on the floor of seongwoo's place.

seongwoo rolled his eyes at daniel, "you chose this movie."

daniel shot seongwoo who was laying down comfortably on the sofa, a quick glare, "busan is a nice place. not an island infested with a virus thus these zombies," he replied nicely.

seongwoo let out a hearty chuckle in reply before shifting around the sofa to make lesley who was leaning against his shoulder more comfortable.

he is just like daniel, a scaredy cat despite their large built (daniel was of a more serious case, however), but since he has watched this movie before, he wasn't as scared as daniel was.

in case you're still wondering what movie they're watching, it's 'train to busan'.

lelsey jolted in her seat, startled by the zombie, before she let out a long sigh, "my heart is getting weaker by the second," she jokes.

seongwoo smiles he learnt against her head, "your hair smells nice, les."

the girl frowns and turns out, looking at him in disbelief before turning back to the tv screen where another wave of damned zombies were trudging towards some poor civilians with broken and dislocated limbs.

they three have decided to have a sleepover since they had a couple of weeks off school and it was the weekend when lesley doesn't have work to attend, thus crashing at seongwoo's place, nearest to the mall where they could get snacks and food easily.

daniel was questioning himself if he would regret his decision for joining the couple, making himself even more jealous than he already is.

he looked over to them yet again, the penguin he won at the carnival was in lesley's arms, while she learnt against seongwoo, trying not to fall asleep at the late hour.

he stifles a laugh as her head fell sideways while dozing off. she shakes her head, trying to wake herself up a little.

probably sensing his gaze, she looks over to his direction, a grin spreading across her face as they made eye contact.

daniel's widened surprised eyes softened as she yawned, leaning back against seongwoo's chest, making herself comfortable.

"goodnight," daniel mouths over to lesley who was still looking at him.

she nods and the sides of her lips lifting up, "nights."

it's crazy right? how her heart still beats for him even when she's trying to love someone else.