070

seongwoo groaned like an old man as he stirred up from his slumber.

as much as people say you sleep well after you drink, you do pay the price with a horrid hangover the next morning.

he doesn't even recall how he got so drunk in the first place. he and the boys decided to have a drink to celebrate a friend's newly set up company— minhyun (also known as ceo hwang). maybe because he was stressed about so many matters that he decided to drown himself in alcohol. and when lesley came across his mind, he found himself drinking even more.

before he knew it, he found himself being dragged by collar of his shirt across his floor at home by his girlfriend.

"oh great, you're finally awake. i thought you were dead," lesley appeared beside him with his favourite coffee, "i don't have any ideas to help with a hangover but your fridge was empty anyways so, here."

he smiled as he sat up, sipping quietly on his drink, "was it hard to get me back here last night?"

she raised her eyebrows at him, "what do you expect? i was praying that you wouldn't throw up on the cab, which thankfully worked, i fell down face flat trying to get you into your apartment

she raised her eyebrows at him, "what do you expect? i was praying that you wouldn't throw up on the cab, which thankfully worked, i fell down face flat trying to get you into your apartment. now jungkook doesn't have breakfast because i'm here, helping you who is older than him by two years.

he smiled sheepishly, "sorry, les. i'll bring you home in a while. just let me wash up."

she pretended to be angry as she turned away, trying to hold in her laughter.

she had quite a bit of leftover from last night's dinner so jungkook had plenty of food to reheat as breakfast.

seongwoo on the other was feeling extremely guilty and he pursed his lips as he looked away.

just then, he thought of some dumb trick of his that he used on his younger cousins to make them laugh.

"les," he called from behind her, making her turn around slowly.

she frowned, extremely confused by whatever the hell he was thinking of doing, "are you serious, seongwoo?"

he grinned, "which side should i unfold first?"

she stared at his folded ears in disbelief, shaking her head before letting out a hearty laugh, "the right side

she stared at his folded ears in disbelief, shaking her head before letting out a hearty laugh, "the right side."

he winked at her and at the same time, his ear unfolded itself.

then, he did the same for the other ear.

he eye smiled as she let out a chuckle, "is my princess okay now?"

her smile faded as he called her that, "j-just go change."

she liked it when he had such pet names for her. she liked it when he took the lead instead of her. it was nice to have someone to take care of her.

she liked it.