087

+a/n: do leave questions/ words for the characters in the chapter before this! i'll be posting answers and replies to them soon!

jungkook turns the door knob of his sister's room open and peeked in, rolling his eyes as he caught sight of her sprawled on her bed, watching some kdrama.

she was frowning while chewing on the straw of her finished packet of milk.

"what are you watching this time?" jungkook asks as he walked next to her, absolutely absorbed.

"criminal minds," she simply answers, "the murder was the darn lady! goodness, i feel betrayed i was actually feeling bad for her when her husband was arrested at first. who would've seen this coming—"

"not me, not interested. i'll be outside," jungkook quickly shuts the door behind him and waits by the front door of their house.

they moved out of their small two bedroom apartment after their parents got to seoul and are now living in a much more spacious apartment with four rooms and a large living room and kitchen.

they even adopted a dog! (after endless of begging of course)

jungkook waits patiently by the door.

ayeon dropped by earlier without lesley even realising to pass jungkook the dress she had picked out for lesley.

+a/n: i picked out a random picture off google, excuse my bad taste

it was beautiful he had to admit. and he was sure lesley would look great in it.

ayeon left quickly after that to prepare for prom herself.

jungkook had the dress placed nicely by the sofa and managed to find a nice pair of heels to go with it.

he did make sure it wasn't too high, knowing how his sister would probably trip and fall face flat. that wouldn't be a nice sight.

now he was just waiting for his group of friends to arrive. after they moved, all of them live a lot closer to one another now, thus meeting up a lot now.

a soft knock on the door snapped him out of his gaze instantly and he shuffled quickly to open it.

"hey, you guys are quick," he smirked as daehwi and woojin strolled in.

daehwi beamed, "anything for lesley noona," he passed a heavy bag to jungkook, "here is all the make up i could find and borrow from my cousin. the readers think i'm gay of some sort."

woojin rolls his eyes while jungkook snorts.

jungkook then quietly brings them in and youngmin followed by his girlfriend and donghyun strolled in too not long after.

just as they were silently planning how to carry out the plan of getting lesley ready, her bedroom's door wide open as she stepped out with an empty cup in her hand.

"jungkook, i ran out of juice, do you have— what the heck are all of you doing here?" she frowned as she caught sight of her friends in the living room.

daehwi gasped excitedly and ran up to her and pulled her into a quick hug like he usually does, "noona!"

+a/n; daehwi is so precious i can't.

"hey, daehwi..." she awkwardly replies as she scanned the room, everyone's eyes on her.

"you look terrible," donghyun teased.

"extra terrible," woojin chimed in.

"really terrible," jungkook finishes it.

youngmin rolls his eyes before politely greeting her, "hey, les."

she nodded slowly, placing her empty cup in the kitchen before walking out, "what's going on?"

daehwi's expression brightens up as he exclaims and claps, "we're getting you ready for prom! how exciting!"