096

"you're spoiling my kids," lesley sighs as seongwoo carries in a new set of toys for lesley's beloved children.

seongwoo smirks as he picks up one of them, "can't help it, they're so cute!"

daniel smiles as he strokes rooney's fur, watching seongwoo play with lesley's puppy.

in case you're mistaken, her children refers to lesley's new puppies, two of them— summer and ron.

+a/n: in loving memory of this dog i played with as a kid but recently passed away because of old age. i miss that golden retriever :"-)

daniel and lesley now stay together in a nice cozy apartment in seoul, with daniel's two cats and lesley's two puppies.

they're a pretty big family already even though the couple haven't gotten married.

summer and ron are two adorable corgis daniel got for his and lesley's fourth anniversary, since he didn't want to rush the proposal he had been planning.

lesley still has no idea.

seongwoo, their neighbour two floors down on the other hand had just gotten married a couple of months ago with natasha! who would've thought they'll be so fast.

all of them are grown up now, a lot more grown up, now all pursuing their dream jobs.

seongwoo works as an architect while natasha works as a interior designer. they've even had projects together they really turned out well, getting great responses from a lot of people.

daniel, was a producer for many big artists and had written a lot of big hits, having quite a stable job! he does have times he wants to give up because of the little amount of motivation left to drive him but he always manages to find inspiration in the eyes of he girl he loves.

and speaking about her, she decided to follow daniel's words and became a history teacher! it seemed to be a good choice since she enjoys her job a lot and with the many holidays she gets to enjoy, who wouldn't like being a teacher?

daniel and lesley leaves seongwoo sprawled on the floor, playing with summer and ron while they prepare dinner.

seongwoo just decided to crash their place since natasha was overseas on a new big project and he was bored and lonely in his big apartment.

daniel circles his arms around lesley like he usually does, watching as she prepares the pasta.

"les."

"hmm?"

"if you were to turn back time, would you still have played cupid for me?"

lesley raised her eyebrows, pondering hard on his question, she never really thought about it.

as the possible scenarios flashed through her mind, she chuckled as she nodded, replying to his question, "yeah. if i didn't, i don't think i would've gotten so close to you and made a great friend like seongwoo."

daniel felt his lips tug up on the sides, "i thought you would say no because we went through so much."

"it's only because we went through so much that's why we're here today; with your arms around me like no tomorrow," she laughs.

"you know, i wouldn't have played cupid if i were in your position."

lesley pursed her lips as she asked why.

"because i don't think i would be able to stand helping you get together with another guy."

"just get married already, jesus christ," seongwoo's loud voice interrupted their casual conversation as he overheard their conversation by the hallway, gaining a dirty glare in return from the couple.

"go back to your apartment, seongwoo."