063

"good morning," daniel greets to no one as he gets out of seongwoo's room, hair dishevelled and eyes still droopy.

lesley knocked out halfway through the movie last night on the sofa so seongwoo told daniel to sleep in his room while he stayed with lesley in the living room.

daniel drags himself out to the sofa where he realised the two were still asleep.

he looks them, without saying a word.

seongwoo had actually silently carried lesley onto the sofa and let her sleep in a more comfortable position with his arm under her head to make it even more comfortable for her. he also placed a thick blanket over her legs knowing how sensitive she was to the cold at night.

seongwoo was already half-awake, gently stroking lesley hair and pulling strands of her hair behind her ear without waking her up.

he noticed daniel walking by, "mornin'," he greeted lazily.

daniel nods as he finds his way to the kitchen, searching for some cereal he brought over the day before.

from how gentle and mindful of seongwoo was, daniel realise how vastly different they are.

daniel does pay attention to certain details about people and constantly tries to make sure he makes that person at ease. seongwoo does too but it much more detail. he takes more measures to make that person comfortable and relaxed.

and seeing how he makes lesley feel appreciated, how he has the ability to make her laugh and smile so much, and how easily he can sweep her off her feet. these gave him the ease of heart that lesley was doing fine with seongwoo, she was happy.

but no doubt was there still a spark of hope in his heart that he could still be the guy who could do such things for her one day too.