091

"daniel

"daniel..."

his eyes formed crescents and his lips curved upwards just by her mention of his name.

he looks up to lock gazes with her, the dumb silly grin on his face never changed.

gosh, he really did not changed a bit.

his eyes were still so loving, his towering height always made her feel well protected, his smile ever so charming.

it's funny how all those painful nine months seemed to be nothing to him now, everything was worth the wait just to see her again.

even though time seemed to drag on and on, everything just led to this very moment, having her right in front of him, something he maybe never even dared to dream about months before.

he wasn't daring enough to claim her before, letting her slip through his fingertips, thus losing her just like. maybe he deserved the pain.

call him a loser for love, he does anything and everything for the one that has his heart.

lesley mentally scolds herself again, the guilt in her was always present, her heart and chest constantly heavy. and at that moment, everything just seemed to lift off.

all the sleepless nights she stayed up crying and constantly worrying about how the boys were doing, those nights all seemed to be worth the pain just to see him again.

all she could do now was admire the same chocolate brown eyes of his, she never knew or saw a day where she could be able to look at them up so closely.

daniel finally breaks the silent still air between them two, "mind playing cupid for me tonight?"

she tilts her head, raising her eyebrows at him, confused.

"i kind of got my eyes on this since girl since she stepped in but she sucks at looking for people so i kind of got to her first. but now, i don't really know what to say to her," daniel smiles goofily at her.

she rolls her eyes, "just kiss me, dumbass."

without hesitation, he pulls her closer to himself by the chin, just so that he could finally kiss her after this whole time.

"oh yes good," seongwoo claps and whistles from afar, smiling like a pervert while ayeon stands right beside him. "that's my best friend," he cheers.

ayeon frowns and hits his back, "you're ruining a perfectly romantic moment!"

seongwoo winces and apologises while laughing before turning back to daniel and lesley.

lesley was definitely taken aback for the first few seconds, of course by how quickly he reacted to her words. but it didn't take her along to respond to him, pulling him closer to herself but swinging her arms around his neck.

daniel finds himself smiling between the kiss, gently running his fingers through the locks of her hair.

just as they pull away to gasp for air, all he could do was place their foreheads against each others', staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"i'm sorry that took so long," he whispers.

"i'm sorry for ignoring you and hurting you like that, you didn't deserve it," she looks away, she didn't have the confidence to face him.

especially after what she did.

it was terrible.

he chuckles, "everything is worth it just to have you by my side in the end."

even though her chest still felt heavy, she frowned at his cheesiness but still lets out a hearty chuckle anyways.

"you're forgiven, by the way," he says, "since you kissed me back so passionately."

her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed as she looked away, "oh, shut up."

he smirks and leans closer to her, "c'mon, do it again. i liked it." 

"daniel!"

he chuckles as he pulls her up, helping her put her heels back on, "let's get out of here. you are well aware how the two of us aren't fans of events like that."

her lips pull up by the sides as he intertwined their fingers together, "you know me so well."

he caught her by surprise as he leans down to give her a quick peck on the lips, "now i've gotten what i want, let's go and get you a pair of slippers."