053

"i thought i should've been damned about thinking about them getting together," lesley slapped her forehead as she continued her ramble on the latest episode of 'while you were sleeping', daniel could only laugh as she was cursing at herself for wanting the female lead to get together with the second male lead.

"they do look good together though," daniel chimed in, walking next to lesley under the starry sky, like any other friday evening, they finished studying for their very last paper for the year at the café and daniel was walking her home as usual.

lesley breathed out sighing, "at least she got together with jae chan, that's a relief, he's pretty cool don't you think??"

daniel snapped out of his daze of staring at her from the side, her frivolous hand gestures while she was talking, her hair being blown lightly by the wind, everything was mesmerising him at once.

"uh—yeah

"uh—yeah... he's pretty cool," he smiled down at her who gave him a quick nod and grin on her face.

her small little figure compared to his always gives him the urge to just protect her, it's unbearable.

daniel 🍑
online

daniel 🍑
seongwoo hyung
i think i like lesley

seongwoo
what?

daniel 🍑
i think i like lesley

you must be joking|
you must b|
yo|

daniel 🍑
do you
like her too??
✔️ seen one hour ago