071

as told by lesley, seongwoo takes a new set of clothes from his closet to change into. he reeked of alcohol and he knew how much lesley doesn't like it.

taking a quick shower, he holds the two sides of the sink after he's done washing his face.

quietly gasping for air, he shakes his head several times. the whole thing was stressing him out and he wasn't sure if he could keep up with it all.

but he knew what was the best decision to make in the end.

"you alright?" a soft voice asks from behind him.

he smiles and hums, "mhmm, let's get you home."

after the locking the door of his apartment and grabbing his phone, he jogged up to lesley who was patiently waiting for him.

quietly, he intertwined their fingers and walked down the same street back to her place. even though he had his usual grin on his face, a thousand and one things were running through his mind. it was chaos.

lesley stole several glances at him. she wasn't used to seongwoo being so silent while walking together. and for the fact that they haven't seen each other in two days, he would've already had a lot to say about the things he encountered for the last few days.

just before she could ask him if he were alright, he stopped on his tracks, taking her back by surprise. they had to turn a few more lanes down before they got to her apartment building.

"you alright?" she blinks.

seongwoo slowly pulls his hand away from hers, "let's stop here, les."

"here? oh yeah sure, i'll just walk back myself. are you okay—"

seongwoo sighs before cutting into her sentence, "no, lesley, i mean us. let's stop here... our relationship isn't getting anywhere."