090

+a/n: i got food poisoning my dudes, i feel like crap HAHA

"hey princess, long time no see," he grins at her, holding her hand and bringing her to the dance floor

she nodded, "yeah... long time no see."

he eye smiles, holding her by her waist while her arms were around his neck.

"how have you been?" she asks.

"like crap until i saw you again."

she rolls her eyes as he starts flirting with her again, just like the first day they met and everyday after.

he chuckles at her sour expression, "really. but i can't be any worse than daniel."

she turns silent as she looks away, her chest feeling heavy, she knows how much daniel has every darn right to hate her for leaving him like that.

seongwoo pulls her chin up so she was looking at him, "don't feel guilty alright? you have a reason to be angry at me because i broke you heart like that but i am disappointed you didn't make use of that chance to be with the one you really love."

she pursed her lips, unable to answer him because what he said was right, she threw the chance to be with the one she like. not only did she hurt seongwoo, probably daniel even more too.

"talk to him alright? he must be around somewhere," he lets go of her, "i'll go find other chicks if there're any since you're the prettiest one here tonight."

she tried to stifle her laugh while he just looked at her like a meme, "thanks seongwoo, i owe you one."

"your signature coffee would do!"

he waves her goodbye for the night and wanders off to the food section of the auditorium.

lesley looks around the auditorium, it was definitely going to take a while to find daniel in the swarm of students, only if he dyed his hair some bright colour like pink or something, that would've been easy to spot.

hopefully she can see his towering height from a distance or something.

"i don't think he's in here, he's probably outside," ayeon appears beside her with a sandwich in hand, surprising her.

"h-huh?"

"daniel. he's probably outside. i think i saw him. i'm sure no one has shoulders as broad as his."

lesley muttered a quick thanks as she started shuffling around the school in her heels, the pain and ache in her sole were starting to get to her.

hallways, rooms along the first floor, cafeteria, all checked, there were still a lot of places she hasn't checked but her feet were killing her.

she groans in pain as she trudges to the garden's gazebo where a couple of students were mingling with each other.

spotting an empty bench in a distance, she quickens her pace and quickly takes a seat there, bending down to massage her ankles, as much as the heels were really pretty, they were really painful. i guess it's beauty has a price to pay, it wasn't an all comfortable night.

before she could continue to massage her sore feet, a head suddenly appeared in front of her, bending down to gently take her shoes off.

of course there was only one person whose shoulders are as wide as the damned ocean.

"it's been so long and you still can't last in heels for an hour," a deep voice chuckles as he gently massages her feet for her.

and she finally finds herself smiling widely that night, "daniel..."