Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

As I locked my apartment up, he bent down and gave me a quick peck on my lips then moved his lips so they were hoovering just over my ear. Making my heart, which was already beating rapidly, near on explode. “Alicia, If we had stayed in your apartment for one moment longer, I don’t think we would’ve made it out tonight at all.” he whispered. My legs turned to jelly as his hot breath touched my sensitive skin. I shivered but it wasn’t from the cold as we were still inside the building, it was by his body being so close that it was over exciting body parts, which I had forgotten even, existed. 

Feeling tingly and flustered, I sunk into his body knowing that if I didn’t, I would probably end up just a gooey mess on the floor. Feeling Timmy’s chest moving up and down, I could tell he was laughing at me, worse still I knew he could see what he was doing to me, well my body that is. He had me wanting to rip his clothes off there and then and do things that I had only heard of and never experienced. However, I wanted to experience it all and with Timmy.

The stupid voice in my head that kept yelling at me to stay away was starting to irritate me. I didn’t care anymore if it was just one night or more, because right now, I needed him and I was going to let him have me in any way he wanted. I just had to let him know he could have me now. In the car, we flirted non-stop and by the way, we were both being so forward I knew that he had already picked up that I was ready for him.

Timmy walked us into a very posh, expensive restaurant and even though I had been to many upper class restaurants, I would have to say this was beyond all of them.  The price of the meals alone, were damn right ridiculous, no mind the price of the wines. I must admit though, the food was amazing. However, I don’t think my steak salad was worth the one hundred and fifty dollars, it cost.

We made small talk throughout the rest of dinner and I have to say, as the night progressed, I actually started to think that maybe I had read Timmy wrong. He seemed to be a perfect gentleman and not the player I had made him out to be. Nonetheless, that thought didn’t last long when a girl at the table beside us began talking with him. They flirted, talked and laughed even exchanged numbers as I sat there. I wanted nothing else then to scream at him and then storm out of there, but I didn’t own him, I was only out on a date with him.

With tears filling up my eyes threatening to overflow, I decided to excuse myself from the table. I quickly made my way towards the bathroom but as soon as I was out of sight, I made my way towards the exit instead, as I really needed to get my self out of here before I completely fell apart.

 How he could openly flirt with a girl when he was out on a date with me, made me feel as if I wasn’t good enough for him.  I knew I wasn’t anything special but hell; he didn’t have to take me out.

 It really boiled my blood and what made it even worse was the way the girl was literally throwing herself at him even though she could see me blatantly sitting there with him. She even went as low as pulling her already low cut top down giving him a full view of her breasts.

 I couldn’t believe that I had thought for a moment that I had read Timmy wrong; he was a player and a bad one at that. Leaving out a heavy sigh, I started to walk down the sidewalk, as I needed some fresh air to clear my head of him, if I wanted to get any sleep tonight.

 As I walked away from the restaurant, I hadn’t really a clue where I was going but I didn’t care either as the cold fresh air hitting my face sooth my depressed state a little.  

By the time I reached home, I was still angry but not at Timmy but at myself for falling for him so hard in the first place. My phone hadn’t stopped ringing but knowing is was probably just Timmy I continued to ignore it as he was the last person, well maybe the second to last person, my ex being the last person that I wanted to speak to right now.

Just as I unlocked my front door, I heard a car pull up. Quickly slipping in I closed and locked the door behind me. I didn’t bother switching on any of the lights just encase it was Timmy. With my back leaning against the door, I prayed that it wasn’t Timmy and after a few minutes of nothing, I finally relaxed. ‘Well thank god for that,’ I mumbled to myself as I leaned harder against the door.

 After a couple more seconds of absolutely nothing, I bent down and picked up my purse and keys. Just as I was getting back up, there was a loud bang at my door making me yelp aloud. “Alicia open the door now.” Timmy shouted through the door angrily. Startled and scared of what I was going to do, I started taking a few steps backwards.

 “Alicia don’t ignore me, why did you leave?” he asked sounding a little calmer now. although I was pleased that he was no longer shouting, I still wasn’t ready to face him yet. “Just go Timmy.” I said as I moved further into my apartment. “I’m not going anywhere until you tell me why you said you were going to the bathroom but then leave?”

‘Because you’re a player and always have been, always will be and I’m not bloody even going to go there with you or any other player for that matter’ I shouted mentally.

I was so angry with him asking me why I had left that I wanted nothing more than to open the door and slap him right around his face.

I was sick and tired of being the weak shy girl that always gets her heart broken. “You know what Timmy. if you don’t know the answer to that question then you are much more of a player then I ever thought you was.” I screamed as every bit of anger I’ve held back for the last two years came flying out.

Without waiting for his reply, I ran to my bedroom and put my music on full blast, so I wouldn’t hear him banging on the door.

After what felt like forever, I finally turned the music off and lay in my bed crying. With sadness as well as my raging temper and so much more, I really didn’t know what to do. Everything I buried deep inside of me resurfaced as a tidal wave rolling across the shore and never stopping. That was I was right in that moment, a torrential tidal wave, that’s always throwing more and more obstacles my way.

*********************************

I hope you enjoyed xx