Chapter thirty-four

Thank you all so much for all of your get well wishes xxxxx

Much love Mel xxx

I hope you all enjoy :) 

  Chapter thirty-four

(Alicia’s dad - Mr Conroy)

For years I have been waiting to take Stan Thorne down and now I’m so close, that little scumbag had to come along and ruin me once again. Not only had she ruined my life once but she had to come back and try to ruin me once again. My mind was going crazy. My plan had to work, it just had to otherwise I was going to end up bankrupt.

 I have been carefully putting my plan together now for three years and keeping Sarah quite hasn’t been the easiest but giving her a little loving here and there has worked wonders.

Sarah is just a spoilt little brat that would do anything and I mean anything for money. Which has made my life, oh so much easier because of the millions that she so happens to think I have, she will do absolutely anything for me. We are so close to pulling this whole scam off, all we need now is for this wedding to go ahead without any hitches, and then I will have everything I’ve always wanted. 

MY PAYBACK!  To Stan and also that scumbag of a child of mine, this one is for stealing my first love from me and the rest is for trying to take me down!

Mr Thorne was going to go down and I am going to take down his wrenched son with him. It makes me laugh how easy it was for him to believe that Sarah’s child was actually Timmy’s, when I know damn well that that  baby is no way his.

  Stan has always been too religious for his own good but is god going to protect him now, ha ha NO. Stan is going to lose everything including that son of his! I bet he will be wishing he never messed with me or my girl. He will realise now that trying to take me down will never happen because I’m too good at what I do and that is steal everything from everyone I hate.

 Even though it has taken me three wealthy wives to get here, it will be so worth it. It wasn’t that bad though having three wives, as I didn’t have to be loyal to them at all.  All I had to do is act all lovey dovey and be good in the bedroom and that was that. Easy as pie or in my case, easy for millions Ha ha.

“Hello darling” I greeted Sarah as she walked into our regular hotel room. “Oh I’ve missed you so much” Sarah squealed as she threw herself at me. This was Sarah for you she loved my attention and whenever we had a chance at being alone every second was spent in bed. That’s why I have booked us our room again.

Timmy has had her once but he will never have her again, she is mine and mine alone, for now that is. Yes I have a wife as well as a mistress but Sarah gives me everything without the nagging. As all I have to do, is give her some money and she’s happy. I know she loves me but that’s her problem because I would never leave my wife her mother for her. Let’s just say I have given Sarah everything she has ever needed or wanted for the past four years and now it’s time for her to pay me back.

 Crashing her lips hungrily to mine I quickly responded needing her just as much as she needed me. We didn’t have long as I had to leave soon and I knew she had to return to Stan’s house soon to.

Once I had completely satisfied her I got down to business. “Sarah how’s the wedding arrangements going? I hope you aren’t going to let me down.” I said a little more edgily than I intended. Sarah rolled her eyes at me but answered me any way.

“That cow won’t ruin anything you have my word on that. If she starts I will take her down so no need to worry. However, Timmy seems a little more distant, he has even moved out of Stan’s house. I haven’t managed to find out where he is staying yet but I have all my girls on it but I don’t think it’s anything we need to worry about. With his dad being so strict, Timmy won’t have a chance to stop anything, let alone his own wedding. Stan has really warmed up to me the stupid old man.” She mumbled the last bit laughing. She didn’t know that Alicia was my daughter because as far as everyone knew, I didn’t have any children and that’s the way I wanted it to stay.

 This is what I loved about Sarah!  Evil should’ve been her middle name because there was a natural dark evil streak to her. “Good girl now give daddy some more loving because I’m going to need more of you before I let you go back to them” I told her as I really did need more of her loving because my wife hasn’t been giving me as much as I needed recently.

After another couple of hours Sarah and I finally parted. I hated the fact I had another scumbag on the way but once I have the money in my hands, I will wipe them both out of my life just as I did before. Only this time I will walk away a billion dollars richer. Just the thought of that had me smiling ear to ear. Now with Sarah doing everything that I had told her to, I just had to make sure that I kept my eyes and ears opened and make sure that silly scumbag Alicia doesn’t ruin it. On that note I walked out of the hotel and drove back to my wife where she was waiting for some loving.

*************************

I don't know about all of you but omg i want to kill this man!

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, as i thought you'd like to see what was going through Mr Conroy's little mind.