Chapter twenty-nine

I'm going to try and upload again tomorrow :)

Chapter twenty-nine

Arriving at the restaurant I couldn’t for the life of me get my feet to walk through the door. It was there right in front of me just waiting for me to open it. My heart was beating rapidly and my palms were all sweaty and clammy. I was scared nervous and most of all worried that whatever it is he had to tell me wasn’t going to be the end of us, not that there is ‘an us’ but whatever this is we had.

 I knew Timmy was already in there, don’t ask me how I knew, I just did. I could see Rita standing by the door and even though the windows had a slight tint to them and I knew she had seen me too. We looked at each other through the window and I could tell she was mentally screaming at me to come in but I was frozen on the spot.

‘Dear lord please help me do this. Give me the strength to keep my mouth shut and hear what Timmy has to say and most of all, god, please let this work out and that I won’t be left alone and broken hearted.’ Sending a quick prayer to god above I pulled myself together, well enough to get my legs to move that is.

Slowly inching forward, I went to place my hand on the door when it opened itself. There standing right in front of me with a big proud smile was none other than Rita. “I’m so proud of you.” She whispered so only I could hear, while she linked her arm with mine and began moving me towards the back of the restaurant.

 My heart was pounding so hard against my chest that I could feel my heart beat pounding against my ear drums. I felt physically sick, as in I was ready to throw up at any second. With every step we took, I was getting more and more anxious. It felt as if I was walking to my doom. However, I knew that I had to hear him out and whatever happens it was my destiny and I was going to have to take it whether I like it or not.

“Now remember listen to him.” Just as she said that I caught sight of a very casual but extremely handsome Timmy, Seeing him looking as anxious as I was feeling made me feel, that I wasn’t alone. As crazy as this may sound, seeing him so nervous, it somehow comforted me.

Rita sneakily pushed me into the seat beside Timmy instead of the seat opposite him. I gave her an evil look but she just smiled and said. “I’ll be back in a minute to take your orders.” I knew damn well she wasn’t going to come back anytime soon. Damn knowing Rita she probably won’t come back until will call her.

 Timmy’s arm circling my waist snapped me out of mentally cursing Rita. I thought my heart was beating frantically earlier but oh my god right now I really thought it was going to explode any minute. Timmy placed his hand under my chin and turned my face so we were staring into each other’s eyes. Our eyes locked instantly, it was as if his eyes were pulling me in closer to him. Timmy began to lean in closer as if he was going to kiss me, making me feel like I was going to faint.

 Our closeness had my body exploding with excitement but I had to stop it. I had to hear him before anything can happen between us. Pulling my head back a little, “Timmy please.”  I begged while taking in a deep breath. I lowered my eyes to the table.

“We need to talk.”…” Timmy before you tell me what you need to tell me, please promise me that you will tell me everything and don’t lie, as that will only come back and hurt us if there is going to be an us in the future.” I told him straight because I was now as ready as I was ever going to be and I just wanted everything out in the open, even if it was going to crush me. Which I have a feeling it is, I thought to myself.  

“Ok I promise but you are going to have to promise me that you will not run on me again. Alicia I will tell you everything but I need to know you will hear me out first before you say or do anything” his voice held so many emotions, that I was on the verge of telling him to forget everything and ask him to run off with me. However, I knew that would never work out. I wanted us to be together, but for us to be together, then we are going to need to get everything cleared up so that we will have some chance of a future together.

 “Ok I promise.” I said while sighing heavily.

Timmy got up from his seat and climbed over me and then slid me in further into the booth so that he was now seating on the outside. I looked at him as if he had gone mad. He looked at me and gave me one of his sexiest smiles. “Just encase you do try to run; now I will be able to stop you.” He said making me laugh.

“Ok let’s get this over with.” I said as the more time that was passing the more I thought I was going to pass out.

“Sarah and I did sleep together.” My blood ran cold as he admitted this.  I sat there whishing he hadn’t moved me into the inside. “However, I know she can’t be pregnant and if she is then I know for a fact that it isn’t mine.” He stopped there as if he was trying to think of what to say next. The entire time his eyes were on me as mine were on his.

 “You know I am not innocent and you know how I used to live my life. There was one thing though and that was I always check my condoms, always. I remember checking it that night after I slept with Sarah and I know it was fine.” He looked so mad even disgusted but I knew it wasn’t directed at me and more directed towards Sarah.

“I don’t know if you know who I am or what I do for a living but I am well known and not for me as a person but for my money. Alicia I’m Timmy Thorne the CEO of Thorne’s modelling enterprise.  Also my dad and I own hotels all over the world. OH damn, Alicia I’m an heir to my dad’s multi billions.”

****************************

What do you think Alicia is going to say to that??

Although Timmy telling Alicia that he slept with Sarah at least he was admiting it :)

What do you think is going to happen now????